ARS Pharma

Solid leadership, extremely talented field sales, this product is going to kick ass, the stock will easily hit $100 IMHO. No one knows but it certainly has the potential.

Solid leadership, extremely talented field sales, this product is going to kick ass, the stock will easily hit $100 IMHO. No one knows but it certainly has the potential.

Do more analysis.

It's a "me too" product with an unproven delivery system.

Do you really think doctors want to take a chance with this, when they have proven products?

NO.

Fools gold job and company.

Do more analysis.

It's a "me too" product with an unproven delivery system.

Do you really think doctors want to take a chance with this, when they have proven products?

NO.

the delivery system is the same used for Narcan. Id say that’s pretty proven in life saving situations.

Fools gold job and company.

The delivery system is the same one used with Narcan. Id say thats been pretty proven as effective in life saving situations.

id be more nervous of the competition coming out in a years or so that is the dissolvable film that can be placed inside the cheek.

The delivery system is the same one used with Narcan. Id say thats been pretty proven as effective in life saving situations.

id be more nervous of the competition coming out in a years or so that is the dissolvable film that can be placed inside the cheek.

oh please. The company with the film has a horrible track record. They couldn’t break $20m with their first epilepsy product and sold it off, their second was approved but couldn’t launch due to patent protection of a competitor and their partnered product in the PD space was recently discontinued due to lack of interest. Even if they get their epi product approved, they are so inept and cheap that they will screw it up.

Classic pump and dump. Wait for about 3 years for it all to come to fruition. Sure, the stock might go up on the potential of a product that does nothing special because naive investors don't understand medicines. Then the dump when investors realize that the scam is over with little sales in the market that doesn't care about his product and from patients that are happy with their proven Epi-pen that could care less about this flash in the pan product. I feel bad for those of you buying into this. You truly are inexperienced and naive.

Classic pump and dump. Wait for about 3 years for it all to come to fruition. Sure, the stock might go up on the potential of a product that does nothing special because naive investors don't understand medicines. Then the dump when investors realize that the scam is over with little sales in the market that doesn't care about his product and from patients that are happy with their proven Epi-pen that could care less about this flash in the pan product. I feel bad for those of you buying into this. You truly are inexperienced and naive.

Same guy over and over again sucks to have been passed on.