• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Aristada Salary Range

Well...Then, you should have your work cut out for you then. You can develop your new dysfunctional family. I do agree that I have never worked with a bigger bunch of Know it all types. At least there is a false sense of confidence. Ha ha! Good, bad or hard tell.

Who says I have to develop my new dysfunctional family? Inflated egos, bad attitudes, gossip and backstabbing on top of poor performance and lousy sales ability — my “work” is to manage them out of the company. Work is a place to be professional it’s not high school. It’s amazing how many people forget this.

Who says I have to develop my new dysfunctional family? Inflated egos, bad attitudes, gossip and backstabbing on top of poor performance and lousy sales ability — my “work” is to manage them out of the company. Work is a place to be professional it’s not high school. It’s amazing how many people forget this.

You must not be a manager out west. It’s worse than high school. Every morning our district texts one another asking who is she going to be today Jekyll or Hyde?

There you go! That works!