• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Aristada Expansion Cancelled

anonymous

Well folks this just in that Princeton One just called me and let me know that not only are the 5461 expansion territories cancelled but the Aristada ones are as well...I’m just frustrated that they told me all along that these positions were independent of the outcome of 5461 and now we know they weren’t...sounded too good to be true...oh well

This makes sense why I have been waiting for the actual job offer for a week and a half and now this makes sense. The Manager let me know last week I got the Aristada gig but they have been waffling on the job offer so it look like it's no go...damn!

Well folks this just in that Princeton One just called me and let me know that not only are the 5461 expansion territories cancelled but the Aristada ones are as well...I’m just frustrated that they told me all along that these positions were independent of the outcome of 5461 and now we know they weren’t...sounded too good to be true...oh well

Hahaha. Losers.

the Aristada expansion is still happening. We are bringing all 50 new reps on starting December 2nd. You just didn’t make the cut . Sorry
Of course the expansion is happening. Offers for the new 50 reps coming this week or early next week. Directors are doing interviews now. Don’t believe the trolls that are only trying to get a reaction

It is getting pushed back and I am nervous it won’t happen at all. I got the job from the boss but still no word on paperwork and she told me today that has all been delayed so stay tuned.

It’s looking like these 50 Aristada positions were contingent on 5461 as well...damn

It is getting pushed back and I am nervous it won’t happen at all. I got the job from the boss but still no word on paperwork and she told me today that has all been delayed so stay tuned.

It’s looking like these 50 Aristada positions were contingent on 5461 as well...damn

Remainder of Aristada expansion panel interviews and offers are still forthcoming per P1 today.

let this end with this, offers are going out today for some and for some early next week. They are generating offers for a good amount of Aristada territories. So no, Aristada positions aren’t cancelled. If you ain’t in the loop, I’m sorry but you prob weren’t considered for the job. It is what it is. Good luck to those in contention.

Of course the expansion is happening. Offers for the new 50 reps coming this week or early next week. Directors are doing interviews now. Don’t believe the trolls that are only trying to get a reaction
Stop making things up. I actually work here and can confirm the Aristada expansion is currently on hold and will be looked at again in June 2019. The company is having a bit of trouble recovering after 5461 news.

Stop making things up. I actually work here and can confirm the Aristada expansion is currently on hold and will be looked at again in June 2019. The company is having a bit of trouble recovering after 5461 news.

You’re a poser. I actually do work here and can confirm the company is adding 250 Aristada reps by January 2019, and will be launching a entirely new hospital sales force in June to sell a first-to-market hand sanitizer that is applied via a revolutionary suppository delivery a system.

50 Aristada expansion territories nationally are being filled independent of the 5461 Explosion. Beyond not getting 5461 the damage done to ALKs credibility for doing poor studies and attempting to manipulate data will sting for quite some time. Good luck next time you have a drug up for approval.

50 Aristada expansion territories nationally are being filled independent of the 5461 Explosion. Beyond not getting 5461 the damage done to ALKs credibility for doing poor studies and attempting to manipulate data will sting for quite some time. Good luck next time you have a drug up for approval.

It sounds like you got some bad news today from P1. Try not to be so bitter it’s not personal.

You’re a poser. I actually do work here and can confirm the company is adding 250 Aristada reps by January 2019, and will be launching a entirely new hospital sales force in June to sell a first-to-market hand sanitizer that is applied via a revolutionary suppository delivery a system.
Do you just make this stuff up as you type or do you plan it all out? Are you liar in all parts of your life?

Do you just make this stuff up as you type or do you plan it all out? Are you liar in all parts of your life?

Relax, just having some fun at the expense of this train wreck of a company. I work here and nobody is taking the vision of this once fine company serious anymore. There isn't enough left in the tank to sustain profitability much after this year. I know of several in leadership roles who are looking outside the company and at least 3 of these individuals will be moving on to better opportunities before the end of the year.

If you are looking at Alkermes for your next gig, you might want to make sure you due your homework.

Relax, just having some fun at the expense of this train wreck of a company. I work here and nobody is taking the vision of this once fine company serious anymore. There isn't enough left in the tank to sustain profitability much after this year. I know of several in leadership roles who are looking outside the company and at least 3 of these individuals will be moving on to better opportunities before the end of the year.

If you are looking at Alkermes for your next gig, you might want to make sure you due your homework.

What once was a promising company has turned to shit. Above poster is correct that the ship is taking on water. Amazing that a cEO as smart as Pops has let this happen. Too bad so sad