• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Are there still Forest people around?

I am so late to the hand here, but finding out that CR got fired is the best news that I have heard in I don’t know how long. Was with Forest for over a decade in multiple roles, including manager. That man is an egotistical tyrant with zero morals. I’m still in shock over some of the things he would have us fire people for, especially given the things that he let others get away with. A P Club winner got hammered at a national meeting and slammed a DMs head down onto a table after the DM nicely told him it was time to call it a night after the drunk idiot was harassing a female rep. The drunken fool ran off and was later found passed out in the hotel lobby having pissed himself. CR protected him and the “punishment” was missing the P Club trip. The rep kept his job! Ugh, thinking of CR makes my skin crawl. I really can’t believe it took over 15 years from that for him to get fired.

I am so late to the hand here, but finding out that CR got fired is the best news that I have heard in I don’t know how long. Was with Forest for over a decade in multiple roles, including manager. That man is an egotistical tyrant with zero morals. I’m still in shock over some of the things he would have us fire people for, especially given the things that he let others get away with. A P Club winner got hammered at a national meeting and slammed a DMs head down onto a table after the DM nicely told him it was time to call it a night after the drunk idiot was harassing a female rep. The drunken fool ran off and was later found passed out in the hotel lobby having pissed himself. CR protected him and the “punishment” was missing the P Club trip. The rep kept his job! Ugh, thinking of CR makes my skin crawl. I really can’t believe it took over 15 years from that for him to get fired.

It's stories like these that people in the past few years never knew about. Glad you brought it up. I would hear someone say that he seemed like a pretty good guy, pro-sales, etc... he was the the perfect example of the old Forest good old boy network. There are still RD's around like him that should be pushed aside. They've had a lucky horseshoe up their ass because they've been in the right place as the company was expanding, promoting from within at all costs, no matter the skill level, no matter the amount of HR or compliance violations.

CR got fired? Not sure when this happened either but it’s a great Christmas present. He made life such a living hell for so many people that I’m glad for those who work for him now that he’s is gone.
So many people have so many stories. Anyone associated with him needs to be investigated and fired from his gal pal SB to the JB’s and so forth He was so toxic and HR let him by with so much it was amazing. Good riddance to that worthless meat sack. I hope he enjoys Christmas alone with his stuffed giraffe

Damn, that is a blast from that past. I was there when this incident went down, worked with the DM who was assaulted for years. The drunk clown was dropping CR’s name and threatening those who were trying to get him to go away.

If I recall it was in Anaheim when we transitioned from the jornada to the tablet/ laptop things. What a shit show.

Damn, that is a blast from that past. I was there when this incident went down, worked with the DM who was assaulted for years. The drunk clown was dropping CR’s name and threatening those who were trying to get him to go away.

If I recall it was in Anaheim when we transitioned from the jornada to the tablet/ laptop things. What a shit show.

that was legendary It was at that moment you knew if you were one of CR’s boys or girls you literally could do no wrong. Granted he demanded absolute fidelity and you had to sell your soul, dignity and some cases bed to get there For those not in his group you at least had self respect but knew you could be gone in an instant for anything. I often wonder what happened to those who sacrificed their soul and dignity at the altar of CR

that was legendary It was at that moment you knew if you were one of CR’s boys or girls you literally could do no wrong. Granted he demanded absolute fidelity and you had to sell your soul, dignity and some cases bed to get there For those not in his group you at least had self respect but knew you could be gone in an instant for anything. I often wonder what happened to those who sacrificed their soul and dignity at the altar of CR
Probably all Free Masons..

It's stories like these that people in the past few years never knew about. Glad you brought it up. I would hear someone say that he seemed like a pretty good guy, pro-sales, etc... he was the the perfect example of the old Forest good old boy network. There are still RD's around like him that should be pushed aside. They've had a lucky horseshoe up their ass because they've been in the right place as the company was expanding, promoting from within at all costs, no matter the skill level, no matter the amount of HR or compliance violations.

It's only a matter of time before the old Forest leadership cowboys have Abbvie in multiple CIA's.

This has been a concern for Abbvie management from the beginning. They knew the reputation. Forest/Allergan sales methods do NOT jive with Abbvie. Still asking for lists of patients to switch? Still asking pharmacists for information you shouldn't have?

Didn't think so. And if you are, those RD/DM's need to be reported to compliance to help get rid of the shadiness and keep their reps from getting in trouble.

This has been a concern for Abbvie management from the beginning. They knew the reputation. Forest/Allergan sales methods do NOT jive with Abbvie. Still asking for lists of patients to switch? Still asking pharmacists for information you shouldn't have?

Didn't think so. And if you are, those RD/DM's need to be reported to compliance to help get rid of the shadiness and keep their reps from getting in trouble.

yeah, cause Compliance and HR are the Reps friend. Get real. If you report your DM you are signing your own termination paper. This stuff and more STILL go on. Buying dinners and gifts for Providers if the RX a certain number of scripts etc. If you try to report it your DM or RD will just Manage You Out. If Abbvie was really concerned about the Forest Reputation then they would have fired anyone with it on their resume upon taking over Allergan. They didn’t because they don’t.

yeah, cause Compliance and HR are the Reps friend. Get real. If you report your DM you are signing your own termination paper. This stuff and more STILL go on. Buying dinners and gifts for Providers if the RX a certain number of scripts etc. If you try to report it your DM or RD will just Manage You Out. If Abbvie was really concerned about the Forest Reputation then they would have fired anyone with it on their resume upon taking over Allergan. They didn’t because they don’t.
Dumbass