Are other RBDs saying go in the field Thursday?

<

We have all been instructed business as usual on Thursday. Does this mean no changes in my area?
Yes, I heard JOKE on his way out, as he carried his last box, turned to his admin and said, "tell the team to be in the field Thursday. It's business as usual" Then he climbed into his Uber and road off down Tobacco Rd, never to be seen or heard from again.

Thats the NNI way!

This company. Our RBD did not come right out and say it, but it was “recommended” we consider working. Sure, sounds motivating. I will go get scripts and maybe not have a job. Better yet, help a new territory I will be competing against. Sounds like a plan!

I'm not working. Everyone I've talked to isn't working. They made the decision to put us through this again, they need to deal with us following Dave's direction. Only ass-kissers will say they're "working".

yes one of those three while in their presence bad mouthed Dave Moore for the decision to make reps stay home. That person literally said business as usual calls, will be done before 12 to those affected. Don’t worry what Dave put out he is new to this and will get with it eventually. He is holding a grudge over the way Andy was ousted and Dave moved in!