• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Are Liberals Really Smarter Than Conservatives?

That article says it all. Not only is Barry the dumbest SOB to serve as president but it also indicts every lib that supports him. Do you realize that if the libs ever get a grasp on reality that it's gonna be one big Jonestown in America?

(not that there's anything wrong w/ that. COPYWRITE Jerry Seinfeld)

You have a flair for the dramatic. Hyperbole much?

That article says it all. Not only is Barry the dumbest SOB to serve as president but it also indicts every lib that supports him. Do you realize that if the libs ever get a grasp on reality that it's gonna be one big Jonestown in America?

(not that there's anything wrong w/ that. COPYWRITE Jerry Seinfeld)

Oh, and to answer the original question posed by the OP, the answer points to the fact that evidence points to liberals having higher IQs (I have posted the red state/blue state IQs on here many times), and it was just demonstrated AGAIN that people are better informed with no News vs. the conservative flagship that is Faux News.

Oh, and to answer the original question posed by the OP, the answer points to the fact that evidence points to liberals having higher IQs (I have posted the red state/blue state IQs on here many times), and it was just demonstrated AGAIN that people are better informed with no News vs. the conservative flagship that is Faux News.

Unfortunately your rant is written in such a convoluted style that even highly educated readers have difficulty understanding. This phenomonon is very common in children who, lacking formal education, try too hard to sound intellectual.

The end result of such efforts invariably demonstrate the futility of attempts to teach basic communications skills to those students burdoned with a poor attention spans.

Last edited by a moderator:

I didn't see Obama's grades in that piece... I saw SPECULATION as to what an idiot racist THINKS his grades were.

Anyone advancing this is dumber than dunce who wrote it.

FAIL!
Maybe you could look into those "internals" that you're privy to and report back to us.

Clearly, if they are talking about liberals being smarter than anyone else, you are not who they had in mind.

"Internals" anyone? RAB's got'm.

Maybe you could look into those "internals" that you're privy to and report back to us.

Clearly, if they are talking about liberals being smarter than anyone else, you are not who they had in mind.

"Internals" anyone? RAB's got'm.

Would someone please explain to us why wanting to see Dunham/Soetoro/Obama's college transcripts makes the requester a racist?