• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Anyone quitting should have done so long ago

Anonymous

Interviewing barely one month into a launch? Have some class and see this through. It's not going to look good to our customers if people start quitting again. Who's going to get attendees to the dinner programs??

<

It's every man and woman for themselves. You need to protect number one. We have families to take care of. ABBV is only concerned with ABBV stockholder. As for dinner programs that slide set is the death of us. What a bore. Interview away my friends. It's time we take care of ourselves. Best wishes to a lot of great people. And Sr. mangement you really dropped the ball. Your 3 years to late. Customers know, patients know and Gilead definately knows. We are on are way to 10% share by the end of the year. What a crappy launch.

Interviewing barely one month into a launch? Have some class and see this through. It's not going to look good to our customers if people start quitting again. Who's going to get attendees to the dinner programs??

Silly poster! I have class and dignity that's why I'm interviewing while it's still intact and before AbbVie manages to F UCK that up too.

Yes, this post is thoroughly ridiculous. Does Crappvie show class or loyalty to its employees? Not that I have seen. But even if I move on, I am perfectly willing to attend your dinner program; as long as the food isn't catered by Arbys or Hardees. I will be sure to leave a forwarding address.