• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Anyone know for sure the last day?

ASM told us on the call it will be 2 weeks for every year here rounded up so I’m looking at 8 weeks pay does anyone know what time Friday we will get notified
I was here and if it’s like the last big cut it was last day of August and will get a call. My own business started to explode in April I can’t make the money fast enough and I’ll be glad to get a nice fat check from this place. I’ve saved up my days and just want the money but I’ll miss this side change.

I was here and if it’s like the last big cut it was last day of August and will get a call. My own business started to explode in April I can’t make the money fast enough and I’ll be glad to get a nice fat check from this place. I’ve saved up my days and just want the money but I’ll miss this side change.
Each post is a bigger bunch of bullshit than the last. When you say your business exploded , you mean the meth lab in the trailer park right?

Ha ha each post here is a bigger crock than the previous post. When you say your business exploded are you referring to the meth lab in the trailer park?

Ha ha ha when you say that your business started to explode, do you mean the crank lab in the trailer park blew up?

You're severance will be minimal
Our ASM told some of us what we will be getting and I think it’s decent, 2 weeks pay for every year and q3 bonus up until our last day and all of our unused time off for me it’s over 35K. If your manager won’t tell you then call payroll would be my suggestion.

Our ASM told some of us what we will be getting and I think it’s decent, 2 weeks pay for every year and q3 bonus up until our last day and all of our unused time off for me it’s over 35K. If your manager won’t tell you then call payroll would be my suggestion.
Maybe call Al he should be able to tell you.

How can we find out exactly what our severance amount will be who should I call ?
ghostbusters-thriller.gif

2 weeks for each year with a minimum of 6 weeks pay. Plus all the days remaining for time off.