Anyone heard anything new

<

Seems like same old threads keep coming up..we need new info..anyone?

It keeps getting taken off. The once a month guy posted some good stuff and it was gone in 20 minutes. If you put in anything of real substance it's been pulled. Seen percentages and departments vanish. Also add the hxaxlxo (take away the x) person and it will stay on for 1 hours tops. Type something with real value and poof it's gone. I was always on the fence with that guy. Now I am leaning towards the truth because it being wiped clean with other stuff. You can call TL anything you want and it stays. You mention his name, percentages of cuts and departments and it just disappears. Something just is not right.

It keeps getting taken off. The once a month guy posted some good stuff and it was gone in 20 minutes. If you put in anything of real substance it's been pulled. Seen percentages and departments vanish. Also add the hxaxlxo (take away the x) person and it will stay on for 1 hours tops. Type something with real value and poof it's gone. I was always on the fence with that guy. Now I am leaning towards the truth because it being wiped clean with other stuff. You can call TL anything you want and it stays. You mention his name, percentages of cuts and departments and it just disappears. Something just is not right.

Something hasn't been right since 2004.

Thinking the same thing. Not sure why.

F-OFF. He must be great looking. We pay them just above the poverty line. Poor people do those things. People in finance have class and are respected. Those dumb cxnts will fall for anything.

There is a reason why people in finance, sales, and marketing make more money. That is what we went to school for. That is what we know. The sciences have no correlation to a buck. We should make more and we do. We get a better ROI outside the US anyway. They want to work and not screw around. It's a culture thing.

Take the charity package and go. Screw around somewhere else.

Here's something new.............the troops are all getting loco!

Work load ramped up, more reports, extra calls........and they're getting canned!

It's called, blurring and distraction....a key section in the manager's Motivation 101 handbook.