ANY OTHER UNVAXED WORK FROM HONE REPS HOPING THE FAT SLOBS IN HR LET US ATTEND THE MEETING LIVE?

anonymous

These obese HR slobs are much more likely to die than those of us refusing to get the Covid vaccine. They need to allow us to attend the National meeting in person. Me personally i am tired of sitting at home doing absolutely nothing I haven’t worked in months would love to see my friends I’ve worked with all these years.

<

These obese HR slobs are much more likely to die than those of us refusing to get the Covid vaccine. They need to allow us to attend the National meeting in person. Me personally i am tired of sitting at home doing absolutely nothing I haven’t worked in months would love to see my friends I’ve worked with all these years.

agreed the HR folks are slobs and need to get over the fact we will never get vaccinated regardless of all the excuses and exemptions. I have a second job and need to plan if I will need to be at the meeting is there any update on those of us at home?

agreed the HR folks are slobs and need to get over the fact we will never get vaccinated regardless of all the excuses and exemptions. I have a second job and need to plan if I will need to be at the meeting is there any update on those of us at home?

May want to reconsider calling the very people allowing your worthless fake pretend exemption a slob. Trust me there are many words for you.

Yeah right…….you still don’t understand these injections do not stop infection or transmission? You don’t understand natural immunity even now ? Keep watching the Viewand believing all the BS.
You keep your head in the sand abs when you get Covid and die and leave your kind without a parent we can talk.

Have you idiots ever read a study? Now tell me about your 3rd cousins former roommate that had a stroke and died instantly from the vaccine. Go buy some more tinfoil for your hat.