• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Any bets on FDA decision?

incorrect—it’s not that a private company Can’t disclose. itsthat they do t have to disclose. However, from an HR oerspective, this company will now lose likely 60-90% of employees as this was handled SO wrong! Camp,tee and total disrespect for the human factor. If you do t think this is true, then you are part of the problem!

FDA had to already give company decision. Otherwise they would have given an extension. I bet the company is realing from behind close door with absolutely no answers! Screw all of Leadership from Vivek down to RBDs. Do the right thing. Tell us ANYTHING.
The letter from Vivek is a joke. This company needs a change in leadership from the top down. Our RBDs are a joke too. They only care about themselves. Vivek mumbles through every call. What a joke. You treated the sales force like trash the past few days. Everyone needs to quit.

Not waiting for a package. They have shown who this Italian stupid company is. Looking for a new job. Will pay back whatever I need to. I am worth more than this. Self respect rules here.

There’s nothing leadership can do or say to make this right. This is worse than the infamous LTI incentive plan that took months to roll out only to be underwhelming. That was a joke and this 3 day zero communication experience was the grand finale.

There’s nothing leadership can do or say to make this right. This is worse than the infamous LTI incentive plan that took months to roll out only to be underwhelming. That was a joke and this 3 day zero communication experience was the grand finale.
So was anyone else told by their manager that it was business as usual?