• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Another National Sales Meeting? Wtf

So we have do or do not(according to Todd)! Have a t
Retention problem??
18 psych TBM openings as of today not including DBL open positions.
The real problem here is no one is motivated. I support the field in my current position and tbms are just going through the motions. You can feel it on calls and when I am in the field with them. Great people who have been engaged and motivated. Numbers and sales credit seem to be playing a big role but there is something more. I don't know what it is. It is sad for me to see and experience. It is wide spread and serious.

Alkermes is a caustic cesspool of shit! Worse than the rest of the industry. I hope the titanic hits a major ice berg and this pathetic excuse for a company sinks to the bottom of the abyss.
Layoffs are coming for the entire company take the severance and find a new career AI will eliminate the need for reps soon! the pathetic leadership!

Sunovion stopped that in 2011, long before EB was there. Nice try
Yeah you are correct. He just was there to tell people to stay because there were more meds in the pipeline. That was not true, and everyone was put on the street. Wait, isn’t there a narcolepsy drug coming to keep things afloat? I’m sure that will be mentioned at the next meeting.