Another Levulan PDT Price Increase?!?!

I am getting crushed, customers are not budging. Not getting returned emails, access to see the customers. Selling the “spread” is not working this go round? Not sure if they are switching to Ame-“lose” or starting to compound the “sh*t.

I told you this for months, customers were treading water with leftover sticks of inventory until Ameluz got its J-code.

If you haven’t been prepared and not already one foot out the door, you are foolish. The iceberg has been hit. I guarantee a 40% decline in Levulan sales next year, minimum.

No flipping way, we are selling a Kerastick for $400, ha ha. Jesus H Chimney, gotta head to refrigerator to get me another beer to wash down my sorrows. Can’t put perfume on this pig, mofo stink.

Biofrontera has sued DUSA. I don't think there will be another price increase in 2018. This should eliminate a major buying argument for doctors. The ship is sinking... TIC TOC

Biofrontera has sued DUSA. I don't think there will be another price increase in 2018. This should eliminate a major buying argument for doctors. The ship is sinking... TIC TOC

Oh, there’ll be a price increase for sure.

Tom has loaded up Foundation Care now, that’s documented. It’s all part of the game.

Oh-eye-gee baby !

... and Sun has sued Biofrontera. We’re both ‘guilty’, let’s just duke in out in the market. A lot of Sun people went there , along with knowledge and customer lists. And we’ve got a shady distribution system that rewards FC to hold huge inventories and manipulate the ASP, and derms win bc they can buy in and then bill at a higher level. They’re not making anywhere near that % return on their stock portfolios.

... and Sun has sued Biofrontera. We’re both ‘guilty’, let’s just duke in out in the market. A lot of Sun people went there , along with knowledge and customer lists. And we’ve got a shady distribution system that rewards FC to hold huge inventories and manipulate the ASP, and derms win bc they can buy in and then bill at a higher level. They’re not making anywhere near that % return on their stock portfolios.

Who’ll turn first:

(A) Michael Cohen
(B) Ron Groff

Can you imagine if Dilip were to be in the US and he gets cuffed at airport check-in ? Not even his 10 billion helps at that point. Ask Madoff.

Did any of you notice that Dillip made a HUGE investment into SC Pharma? He owns 10% of that company and Abdhay is on their board because of the investment. Then SC got a CRL on their device last month. Dillip lost hundreds of millions on this. The guy just cant win in the US market.

Did any of you notice that Dillip made a HUGE investment into SC Pharma? He owns 10% of that company and Abdhay is on their board because of the investment. Then SC got a CRL on their device last month. Dillip lost hundreds of millions on this. The guy just cant win in the US market.

You must work for Sun.
I say that because your views are very narrow and distorted, and that’s prerequisite for employment.

First, a ‘HUGE’ investment ? Get real (and get your facts first). For about 13MUSD, Sun got about 13% of the company and a seat on the board (BFD). Now that’s a HUGE investment? Dilip has, idk, something like 15 billion - and throwing 13 million is huge ? And no, he’s not lost ‘hundreds of millions’ on this.

More importantly, it’s symbolic of the complete lack of strategic focus in this company, and it further dilutes focus on ensuring the success of the current US business.

This is small-potatoes, lack of strategy thinking personified.

You must work for Sun.
I say that because your views are very narrow and distorted, and that’s prerequisite for employment.

First, a ‘HUGE’ investment ? Get real (and get your facts first). For about 13MUSD, Sun got about 13% of the company and a seat on the board (BFD). Now that’s a HUGE investment? Dilip has, idk, something like 15 billion - and throwing 13 million is huge ? And no, he’s not lost ‘hundreds of millions’ on this.

More importantly, it’s symbolic of the complete lack of strategic focus in this company, and it further dilutes focus on ensuring the success of the current US business.

This is small-potatoes, lack of strategy thinking personified.

Have to agree.

Sun’s global business is multi-billion. Making a $13 million investment in another company is crazy and it shows that the company has no real direction.
I mean what’s the upside ?

Hypothetically, a 300% return on the investment yields under $40 million, that’s IF you hit s 300% home run. That doesn’t move the needle on a 5 billion dollar company.

No balls, no strategy, no direction. That’s why this company if failing in the US.

Just 2 months until levulan patent dies....then compounding will clutter the market and Sun will have zero recourse

There are already compound pharmacies producing ALA - right in my own territory, and most don’t see patent expiration as a real threat.
I’m actually more concerned about our pricing and Biofrontera. They are getting some attention now after pounding the pavement 18 months.

There are already compound pharmacies producing ALA - right in my own territory, and most don’t see patent expiration as a real threat.
I’m actually more concerned about our pricing and Biofrontera. They are getting some attention now after pounding the pavement 18 months.

But patent expiration opens the flood gates because Sun has zero recourse after October. They can stop nationwide players right now because of patent laws but come October it is all over. If you are a rep and not looking you are a fool.