Another I&I Exec Bails Ship

anonymous

How many signs do us reps need to see before we take control of our own destiny ?
I&i North Amer Pres & North Amer VP & NA Medical Dir as well as HR lead all bailed the sinking ship.
Now Global Pres Blackburn bails before ship is submerged.
Time to blitz my resume when companies hire again in Jan

<

You mean 3 more I&I execs!
Keep reading the flood of exodus emails.
It is an avalanche today people jumping ship 1 day after all the Rhuem compounds in the pipeline are terminated leaving the pipeline completely bare after 2024 Xeljanz LOE.
Even 2028 Lupus drug halted.
Sad sad week for Xeljanz.

Looks like all the reps will try to jump to BioSimilar now given they have no LOE.

How many signs do us reps need to see before we take control of our own destiny ?
I&i North Amer Pres & North Amer VP & NA Medical Dir as well as HR lead all bailed the sinking ship.
Now Global Pres Blackburn bails before ship is submerged.
Time to blitz my resume when companies hire again in Jan

You mean 3 more I&I execs!
Keep reading the flood of exodus emails.
It is an avalanche today people jumping ship 1 day after all the Rhuem compounds in the pipeline are terminated leaving the pipeline completely bare after 2024 Xeljanz LOE.
Even 2028 Lupus drug halted.
Sad sad week for Xeljanz.

Looks like all the reps will try to jump to BioSimilar now given they have no LOE.
True or we will jump to Derm if BioSimilar not open. Both have lot more life support than Xeljanz oversized salesforce with just over 3yrs left LOE

Did Blackburn bail ship or walk the plank?
Blackburn bailed like John Miles did.
Hopefully now Betrice & Lotz will be walking the plank very very soon!
Poor of directional & strategic leadership with 2 RDs just counting days until 55 & 62 so they can also give middle finger & bail so as result they are YES men.

Blackburn bailed like John Miles did.
Hopefully now Betrice & Lotz will be walking the plank very very soon!
Poor of directional & strategic leadership with 2 RDs just counting days until 55 & 62 so they can also give middle finger & bail so as result they are YES men.
LOL
The entire management & sales team not sleeping with bosses are hoping for the same thing. However way too late as the best talent has left and backfilling has watered down the division to less taken than PC IM divisions.
These 2 have ruined a once good division were every rep in the company wanted to go, now every rep wants to avoid Xeljanz and those already here want to bail yesterday.
Amazing how in a couple years non qualified people w zero leadership skills could destroy an entire brand and division

Will one day be an MBA case study on what NOT TO DO.