• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Another fine? Do you laugh during compliance sessions?

I laugh most when you consider Pfizer pleaded guilty to a felony indictment and plead guilty to violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the form of settlements. You can't get much worse than this, before being forced out of business.

The only reason the U.S. government has not closed down Pfizer is because of the broader health impact on the country. Now the Feds controls Pfizer by the business units. Hence, support of Nationalized Obamacare, further imbedding ties and financial interests with tighter government controls.

I laugh most when you consider Pfizer pleaded guilty to a felony indictment and plead guilty to violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the form of settlements. You can't get much worse than this, before being forced out of business.

The only reason the U.S. government has not closed down Pfizer is because of the broader health impact on the country. Now the Feds controls Pfizer by the business units. Hence, support of Nationalized Obamacare, further imbedding ties and financial interests with tighter government controls.

Yeah..the evil government secretly told Pfizzer leadership to go forth and violate law and ALL sense of clinical safety, so they could nationalize such a productive segment of the "industry" ??
ROFLMAO
Imagine what would actually happen if these companies were allowed to More Freely "Innovate" ??????????????????????????????
Give the blame game excuses a hiatus and look around.....then look in the mirror.

I laugh most when you consider Pfizer pleaded guilty to a felony indictment and plead guilty to violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the form of settlements. You can't get much worse than this, before being forced out of business. The only reason the U.S. government has not closed down Pfizer is because of the broader health impact on the country. Now the Feds controls Pfizer by the business units. Hence, support of Nationalized Obamacare, further imbedding ties and financial interests with tighter government controls.

I do! Especially when they tell us about Pfizer's wonderful reputation. Good products? Yes. Good pizza place near HQ? Yes.
Shady, irresponsible, criminal, sleazy, unethical, corrupt, dangerous, shameful, marketing practices? You bet!