• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

anna obesity quote

<

Pretty cool stuff here. I have been reading Anna's quote to my customers and they are loving it! Amazing quote. Keep them coming!! YOu should see it. They are really mad when I talk about supply shortage and then I read the qouote and boom! Happy place!

Aww I love Anne… don’t shoot the messenger… I’m incredibly disappointed, frustrated, mad, defeated, gut - punched but it’s not Anne’s fault… I hope they come up with a much better IC solution or else I think many OCS will leave … I’ve already had 4 recruiters reach out to me since Thursday … the sharks are swimming to recruit Novo reps esp when we have a competitor coming out with no experience selling in the Obesity Market and Novo reps are obviously mastering it… hoping for a better outcome and brighter future on the OCS side..