Andexxa

Agree too all these responses... it’s sad! Such a potentially awesome pharmaceutical company with some of the best medications there are out there, is being run by a bunch of ass-kissing political player robots. That’s why our numbers are flat, all of the brands are not doing great currently, culture is horrible, this place sucks. I wish shareholders had more of a say in who gets placed in leadership roles
Cat

Agree too all these responses... it’s sad! Such a potentially awesome pharmaceutical company with some of the best medications there are out there, is being run by a bunch of ass-kissing political player robots. That’s why our numbers are flat, all of the brands are not doing great currently, culture is horrible, this place sucks. I wish shareholders had more of a say in who gets placed in leadership roles
This is so true of every division. I am surprised these folks can even unlock the door to the buildings.

That's true. The US diversity director got frustrated and left the company. What can one do when sr leaders don't care. Even hr vice president herself doesn't care about diversity. All the leaders have suddenly started saying they are now inclusive. It only means they don't care a damn about diversity!!! All BS talks

Oh puhleeze…EJ was a clown who got zero respect from leadership or the rank and file because he was a clueless, angry stereotype. I have never seen someone so ill-prepared to speak at events, and with zero leadership presence, in my life. He would show up for D&I events looking like just woke up and couldn’t find his car keys. He held back D&I efforts far more than he helped. Trust me, you’re better off.

Oh puhleeze…EJ was a clown who got zero respect from leadership or the rank and file because he was a clueless, angry stereotype. I have never seen someone so ill-prepared to speak at events, and with zero leadership presence, in my life. He would show up for D&I events looking like just woke up and couldn’t find his car keys. He held back D&I efforts far more than he helped. Trust me, you’re better off.
The whole DEI thing needs to die. Most people are sick of this shit.

The whole DEI thing needs to die. Most people are sick of this shit.
Funny, I used to actually appreciate diversity. I wanted to be exposed to all kinds of people and all kinds of ideas, but these idiots have made me want to live in an echo chamber with other sane people who want what used to be a great country back. We’re done if we can throw this crazy sit in the garbage where it belongs.

He's doing a great job in a big pharma in a much bigger role. AZ couldn't make use of his skills and that's why he got frustrated and left. His role was symbolic in AZ. He was never given any authority to make decisions and to do actual work. He was kept in a box whose key was in the hands of our senior leaders. AZ is very far in achieving it's diversity goals....rather their goals are symbolic too, just meeting the basic minimum numbers! They place one diverse person in each team and they are done! There's no real diversity or inclusion that we see here!

He's doing a great job in a big pharma in a much bigger role. AZ couldn't make use of his skills and that's why he got frustrated and left. His role was symbolic in AZ. He was never given any authority to make decisions and to do actual work. He was kept in a box whose key was in the hands of our senior leaders. AZ is very far in achieving it's diversity goals....rather their goals are symbolic too, just meeting the basic minimum numbers! They place one diverse person in each team and they are done! There's no real diversity or inclusion that we see here!

A European company with all white male Europeans in top positions. Smoke-n-mirrors folks.