Andexxa

What is the point of continuing to try with this drug? We reduced the price and it’s made no difference. And Jessica has no idea what she’s doing as per usual

Don't you get it? JP's whole career was hitching her wagon (ass kissing) the right people at that point in time in her career. True definition of an empty suit.

Don't you get it? JP's whole career was hitching her wagon (ass kissing) the right people at that point in time in her career. True definition of an empty suit.
She didn't have any idea what was going on in Renal and we saw where Roxa landed. I've no doubt Indexxa will be on that path soon.....if not already.....

Agree too all these responses... it’s sad! Such a potentially awesome pharmaceutical company with some of the best medications there are out there, is being run by a bunch of ass-kissing political player robots. That’s why our numbers are flat, all of the brands are not doing great currently, culture is horrible, this place sucks. I wish shareholders had more of a say in who gets placed in leadership roles

The only qualification requires in this company to be at that level is you have to be white!!!! She meets that criteria.......
That's true. The US diversity director got frustrated and left the company. What can one do when sr leaders don't care. Even hr vice president herself doesn't care about diversity. All the leaders have suddenly started saying they are now inclusive. It only means they don't care a damn about diversity!!! All BS talks

That's true. The US diversity director got frustrated and left the company. What can one do when sr leaders don't care. Even hr vice president herself doesn't care about diversity. All the leaders have suddenly started saying they are now inclusive. It only means they don't care a damn about diversity!!! All BS talks
AZ has no idea what diversity mean. They are only happy when they see women in the leadership roles. The reality is most of them are white women. If you're diverse, you'll never get into the leadership roles. If you ask them they'll show you some data which doesn't make sense. They're trained to skew the data the way it suits them.....

AZ has no idea what diversity mean. They are only happy when they see women in the leadership roles. The reality is most of them are white women. If you're diverse, you'll never get into the leadership roles. If you ask them they'll show you some data which doesn't make sense. They're trained to skew the data the way it suits them.....

-yawn-

The color of your skin doesn't equal value or proficiency. Stop using race as what is limiting you from others viewpoint. It is in fact limiting you from your own viewpoint.

-yawn-

The color of your skin doesn't equal value or proficiency. Stop using race as what is limiting you from others viewpoint. It is in fact limiting you from your own viewpoint.
If that's true then look at our VP Sarah Walter's new Workplace post where she's proudly posing for a photo with Capital District of NY. Not a single diverse Manager!!! This is what diversity mean for AZ. If you are diverse you may be hired by AZ but not promoted!!!!! So race is not limiting me to apply for a role in AZ my friend, but race in AZ is limiting me to grow further. That's a truth and I have been seeing it for the last 9 years

If that's true then look at our VP Sarah Walter's new Workplace post where she's proudly posing for a photo with Capital District of NY. Not a single diverse Manager!!! This is what diversity mean for AZ. If you are diverse you may be hired by AZ but not promoted!!!!! So race is not limiting me to apply for a role in AZ my friend, but race in AZ is limiting me to grow further. That's a truth and I have been seeing it for the last 9 years

God, the hatred you must have. Had anyone applied that was diverse from a color perspective for any recent DSM positions in that area? IDK but hard to hire someone who never applies. And then maybe, just maybe they didn't have the skill sets. When you only see color as your rationale for not getting promoted, I would think you will never get promoted.

They block racially diverse candidates from getting the right development assignments to be on the DSM pathway.

No RST, no Region Business Analyst, no LEAP “until you get the numbers up”. No home office rotations. Just bullshit district level champ/point responsibilities that move around year after year. Yet yt people with EVEN LOWER NUMBERS get the RBA, RST and LEAP opportunities. They do one job for about 1.5-2 yrs then swap to the other. Then in 3-4 years they are promoted to managers.

Clearly discrimination.

God, the hatred you must have. Had anyone applied that was diverse from a color perspective for any recent DSM positions in that area? IDK but hard to hire someone who never applies. And then maybe, just maybe they didn't have the skill sets. When you only see color as your rationale for not getting promoted, I would think you will never get promoted.
It's not hatred but a reality. Why do you think if someone speaks up it's a hatred? That's exactly why people don't speak up in AZ. They are being tagged as negative. Grow up....

It's not hatred but a reality. Why do you think if someone speaks up it's a hatred? That's exactly why people don't speak up in AZ. They are being tagged as negative. Grow up....

You are correct there, regardless of your race or creed. Let me tell you, if you put any commentary in when doing PULSE, they can pretty much know who wrote it. Just check the boxes. If they wanted the truth, they wouldn't ask for whether you were a PSS or DSM. Very easy way to hone in.