• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Amy Jorgenson is the Ice Princess of the DBU

<

I think they gave the indication to PC3 because there’s only like 350 of them versus 1000 pc1/2 a lot less people to pay

Pretty sure they gave it to pc3 because it should be an absolute layup launch. Wtf is there to launch? Pc1/2 already did the work. Celebrities did the work. Social media did the work. If you were lilly and you had the easiest launch in the entire world, but you also have the weakest sales force on earth? You hide your incompetent special Ed sales force in that launch and hope they leave when they find out the bonus is dog shit.

Pretty sure they gave it to pc3 because it should be an absolute layup launch. Wtf is there to launch? Pc1/2 already did the work. Celebrities did the work. Social media did the work. If you were lilly and you had the easiest launch in the entire world, but you also have the weakest sales force on earth? You hide your incompetent special Ed sales force in that launch and hope they leave when they find out the bonus is dog shit.

Thanks for sample dropping the most anticipated T2D drug of all time. So crazy that there were thousands of prescriptions written & waiting to be filled before you walked in the door to tell the HCPs it’s officially available.

It must have been so laborious launching a drug that was vastly superior to the competition along with a co-pay card that allowed HCPs to prescribe it off label & not have to deal with any Step Therapy requirements.

I can’t even imagine the stress you went through at launch when Ozempic & Wegovy weren’t available in the pharmacy due to supply issues. Hopefully you can share how you sold through all that lolololol

I bet you had a lot of sleepless nights when the company didn’t know how to goal MJ & the whole sales force was over 120% to goal 3 weeks in the the quarter.

I just hope us dumb ole PC3 reps can figure out how to sell as successfully as you did lmao lolololol

Thanks for sample dropping the most anticipated T2D drug of all time. So crazy that there were thousands of prescriptions written & waiting to be filled before you walked in the door to tell the HCPs it’s officially available.

It must have been so laborious launching a drug that was vastly superior to the competition along with a co-pay card that allowed HCPs to prescribe it off label & not have to deal with any Step Therapy requirements.

I can’t even imagine the stress you went through at launch when Ozempic & Wegovy weren’t available in the pharmacy due to supply issues. Hopefully you can share how you sold through all that lolololol

I bet you had a lot of sleepless nights when the company didn’t know how to goal MJ & the whole sales force was over 120% to goal 3 weeks in the the quarter.

I just hope us dumb ole PC3 reps can figure out how to sell as successfully as you did lmao lolololol

We also have no supply, no insurance coverage, a messed up copay card situation, compounding, and shit goals. It hasn’t been easy we deal with constant complaints from provider right now. And everyone just compounds stuff now. You all will deal with it now too.

“Incompetent Special Ed Sales force”?…Dude, you are a complete jackass, and total fucking moron, and I mean that sincerely, as in “you completely lack basic intellect”. What a total, unmitigated loser you are; it’s no wonder you asshats weren’t given the new indication; you’re too childish, ungrateful & completely undeserving little douchebags. Fuck off.

We also have no supply, no insurance coverage, a messed up copay card situation, compounding, and shit goals. It hasn’t been easy we deal with constant complaints from provider right now. And everyone just compounds stuff now. You all will deal with it now too.

Sorry you’re having a tough quarter. You had to know the freebie 120% to quota within 3 weeks was going to run out.

You’re one tough Q doesn’t make you super special sales rep with a level 10 wizard selling skills just because you launched the most efficacious T2D in history with a copay card that bypassed ST & allowed for off label use while your competitor wasn’t available in the pharmacy.

Sorry not sorry you’re having a tough Q. Think how tough it was fir us inheriting your shitty ass JR numbers and trying to move business with an inferior 8 year old drug with no new info that you’d already niched and couldn’t get out if the bottom 20%…all the while we watched you make 120% just because you got lucky and were assigned MJ

“Incompetent Special Ed Sales force”?…Dude, you are a complete jackass, and total fucking moron, and I mean that sincerely, as in “you completely lack basic intellect”. What a total, unmitigated loser you are; it’s no wonder you asshats weren’t given the new indication; you’re too childish, ungrateful & completely undeserving little douchebags. Fuck off.

Cry a little harder will ya?

Sorry you’re having a tough quarter. You had to know the freebie 120% to quota within 3 weeks was going to run out.

You’re one tough Q doesn’t make you super special sales rep with a level 10 wizard selling skills just because you launched the most efficacious T2D in history with a copay card that bypassed ST & allowed for off label use while your competitor wasn’t available in the pharmacy.

Sorry not sorry you’re having a tough Q. Think how tough it was fir us inheriting your shitty ass JR numbers and trying to move business with an inferior 8 year old drug with no new info that you’d already niched and couldn’t get out if the bottom 20%…all the while we watched you make 120% just because you got lucky and were assigned MJ

Not crying at all; I’m actually exhilarated because I’ll soon be promoted to Specialty Rep selling the much anticipated Obesity product while your loser ass will be my “support bitch”.

Sounds an awful lot like you're crying... "wah the mean internet man said mean things about my inept sales team"

lol grow up, pc3 is a joke, couldn't sell equality, needed contract to save you from ruining Jardiance. You all will find a way to fuck this up too. Sky's blue waters wet popes catholic pc3 are fuck ups. Ezpz

Sounds an awful lot like you're crying... "wah the mean internet man said mean things about my inept sales team"

lol grow up, pc3 is a joke, couldn't sell equality, needed contract to save you from ruining Jardiance. You all will find a way to fuck this up too. Sky's blue waters wet popes catholic pc3 are fuck ups. Ezpz

Ummm .. do you know PC3 inherited your shitty ass JR numbers because YOU couldn’t sell it.

Sorry not sorry that you’ll have to work for your commission check now.
But after this post, I won’t be posting ITT anymore. I don’t converse with primary care reps. They are the beginners of pharma & most aren’t good enough to ever get promoted to specialty

You clearly are not astute enough to recognize what “crying” is:

“Crying” is what your parents do at night when they are reminded what a worthless piece of garbage their son is.

“Crying” is what your wife (probably ex wife by now) does when she realizes what a idiotic, childish, pathetic career PC rep she married.

“Crying” is what you’re doing every night as you lay alone in bed thinking about how you are nothing more than my “PC support bitch”, and that is as good as it’s ever going to get for you.

We were the original Diabetes you all were neuroscience it wouldn’t have even made sense to give you Mounjaro when you didn’t have Trulicity.

Ummm .. do you know PC3 inherited your shitty ass JR numbers because YOU couldn’t sell it.

Sorry not sorry that you’ll have to work for your commission check now.
But after this post, I won’t be posting ITT anymore. I don’t converse with primary care reps. They are the beginners of pharma & most aren’t good enough to ever get promoted to specialty

Despite what you think there’s no supply to sell lol you can sell what’s not fucking there

We got paid $1700 this quarter they’re taking back from our 120 and we’ll probably get the same pay out this quarter because the goals aren’t even attainable. Also there’s not enough supply can find the 7.5 on up we only have the 2.5 and the 5 2.5 isn’t and efficacious dose. So that’s our problem it has nothing to do with the sales force. You will also have these too. And if supplies down they’re going to focus on diabetics before weight loss. So this is more of a management and manufacturing issue not on the reps at all.