Some ex-employees may be scorned and def need to move on. HOWEVER, the Haupts are NOT good people and as far as the information being put on here being inaccurate false whatever the narrative they DO deserve to be obliterated and slandered. One for their utter stupidity and negligence (life is harder when you're stupid) and two for their complete unbothered demeaner for the existing staff. They're not good people. The list goes on but prime example is do you know they continued deductions off their employees salaries for healthcare yet never paid their portion? So employees were basically robbed for healthcare and never even had coverage. And yes they knew did they care to make it right? Nope. The blatantly stole HSA FSA funds from their checks and never repaid them. You can D ride them all you want and be their cheerleader, and bash ex employees calling them bitter but one fact remains. Steve and his son Evan are evil people.
Oh the Haupts should be obliterated and slandered, why because they fired you? Seems like it was a good choice.

Some ex-employees may be scorned and def need to move on. HOWEVER, the Haupts are NOT good people and as far as the information being put on here being inaccurate false whatever the narrative they DO deserve to be obliterated and slandered. One for their utter stupidity and negligence (life is harder when you're stupid) and two for their complete unbothered demeaner for the existing staff. They're not good people. The list goes on but prime example is do you know they continued deductions off their employees salaries for healthcare yet never paid their portion? So employees were basically robbed for healthcare and never even had coverage. And yes they knew did they care to make it right? Nope. The blatantly stole HSA FSA funds from their checks and never repaid them. You can D ride them all you want and be their cheerleader, and bash ex employees calling them bitter but one fact remains. Steve and his son Evan are evil people.

I don’t know how to say this without having pitchforks here and torches lit, but Ammon is struggling just like other labs and I don’t know what progress has been made to salvage whatever they have left.

I don’t know how to say this without having pitchforks here and torches lit, but Ammon is struggling just like other labs and I don’t know what progress has been made to salvage whatever they have left.

Not wrong, it’s survival of the fittest and eventually everyone will have to find a different job away from labs like Ammon and start over. Bad but it’s reality.

This might receive the same feel, but it’s just the denial, opening a forum like this only exposes the weaknesses of those who believe this is a worthwhile pursuit. Labs are going through an incredibly difficult path, but people did find ways to mock and trigger reactions so now it’s reading a series of denial. Worked well too.

Best of luck to the labs out there. Time is ticking.

This might receive the same feel, but it’s just the denial, opening a forum like this only exposes the weaknesses of those who believe this is a worthwhile pursuit. Labs are going through an incredibly difficult path, but people did find ways to mock and trigger reactions so now it’s reading a series of denial. Worked well too.

Best of luck to the labs out there. Time is ticking.

Agreed. Employees just show up and work. Owners have to deal with all the crap that comes up. Most audits are the fault of the providers giving labs samples. Not putting correct ICD10, not documenting medical necessity, not updating ordering practitioner, ordering too many screens and confirmations. The reps get their commission checks, but labs pay back money. Do the labs take back the commissions from reps? No. Labs are left holding the bag on this. When labs get cuts from payers and deal with inflation pay raises do employees give a crap? No, they just want more. I can't wait to sell my lab and get the hell out of this business. Labs can't make any money due to post COVID requisitions not rebounding and more cuts to reimbursements by payers. With that being said, Ammon did screw the rest of the NJ labs from their foolish charity scam. They walked away with millions while the rest of the labs are left to deal with the fall-out!

Agreed. Employees just show up and work. Owners have to deal with all the crap that comes up. Most audits are the fault of the providers giving labs samples. Not putting correct ICD10, not documenting medical necessity, not updating ordering practitioner, ordering too many screens and confirmations. The reps get their commission checks, but labs pay back money. Do the labs take back the commissions from reps? No. Labs are left holding the bag on this. When labs get cuts from payers and deal with inflation pay raises do employees give a crap? No, they just want more. I can't wait to sell my lab and get the hell out of this business. Labs can't make any money due to post COVID requisitions not rebounding and more cuts to reimbursements by payers. With that being said, Ammon did screw the rest of the NJ labs from their foolish charity scam. They walked away with millions while the rest of the labs are left to deal with the fall-out!

Sorry about your lab, it’s sad how the lab industry has fallen, and even the good labs have to take a fall. Everything you’ve said is spot on. The forum becomes a place where people can get a good laugh. Ammon won’t be able to be number one with LQ and LC, it’ll be a bare survival. Denial and “good friendships” will not save Ammon or any lab from the disasters hitting. Everyone wants out, it’s about the future out there now. Though, even with the millions walked out with, how long will those millions last? With the dying lab works it’s hard to keep up and cash out.

Your post echoes what most feel, labs are shutting down one by one. The domino effect is here.

One of the most realest things said. Even if out of bankruptcy, labs like Ammon are under so much scrutiny. Time to run.

Al Roker is failing America.

Amen!!! Finally someone speaking the truth !

Save Britney - maybe? Leave Paris Hilton’s kid’s head alone, screw P Diddy period, umm - maybe listen a little bit more to 50, has Kanye been right all along? Kim K fess up to screwing TSwift over and … what the hell - is Will Smith a victim of domestic manipulation or an active player in the thirsty charade ?