Almatica Pharma

<

Going through major layoffs just a few months after “launching” an XR drug without supporting the sales team.

I haven’t seen a worse Pharma company, no matter what don’t work for them.

Yeah this company is a joke, no way it will last long term for branded drugs. They are trying to weasel their way out of paying displaced reps anything they’re owed, let alone a severance. Would highly recommend avoiding this company if at all possible.

yes it is horrible. No visible leadership, lack of communication, national director in over her head. RBMs are doing what they can and get treated poorly. Parent company Alvogen looks phenominal

DO NOT ACCEPT a job here. They will try to convince you during recruitment it's a long term job, great culture, and you will make all this money. It's all bogus! I have never in my 30 plus years seen such a dysfunctional company. Each territory specifically in certain regions will have had about 4-6 some even more reps in the role you're being offered. Or it was closed and they brought it back. You can do the math since launching 3 years ago how bad that is. You won't get a chance to know your colleagues because everyone leaves. They will launch a new drug or 3 every quarter just to have it taken away. However they won't let go of this XR Benzo product that has no coverage and unless you have someone doing you a favor won't ever write the product. The top reps get maybe 40 rx in a quarter. No way they are turning a profit. If you are desperate and have no job come collect a check while you look elsewhere because if you don't leave on your own you will be forced out at some point. If you are a woman and become
pregnant they offer 0 paid time off it's all unpaid. We lost a great rep due to this. She landed on her feet and was able to escape the company our RBM who was awful to her and go where they appreciatted her. It's the biggest joke of a company. The RBM for the west is a hot mess express. As well ss a couple others. The West RBM is the worst. When layoffs happened she bragged how they kept her over the other West RBM. It was purely due her location. The other West RBM lived out of the region & after they eliminated territories he lived outside of the region. She pretends to work and it's all fake. She has severe anger issues..None of us actually like her we all pretend to. Perhaps her little minion she designated as her BFF may like her? She allows him to sleep in and work when he chooses and by work there's a lot of
of questionable things. He never has to be on team calls or signs in if he feels like it. We all kiss up to her to just to not have to deal with her BPD or whatever she is has wrong with her. She still speaks down to us gets really angry or rude if we do not agree with her or ask questions. Don't walk however RUN. Imagine a bunch of rejects that try and act important. The company does not even have an NSM or go to trade shows. There has been a lot of shady stuff happening. I wonder if ALOVGEN the parent company knows what is going on. They will micro mange you, make sure you check the boxes, and will make your life a living hell. They don't give you your goals until the quarter has 1-2 weeks left and they make therm unattainable if they don't liken you. They don't pay out the crap IC and keep delaying it and delaying it. I am waiting for the day I can leave. I will be doing an exit interview that is if I can get a hold of HR. That's another thing during the onboarding process myself and others in training had questions HR did not know the answers and referred us to the company they utilize for background checks/hiring which was a chat bot. After working here for a bit myself and others have come to the conclusion we really don't have an HR. As sad as it is I wish they would fire me. They need to look into certain RBMs and reps before they end up being investigated, fined, and shut down. Do not let the fancy titles fool you either. If you are looking and have a job the grass is not always greener and in this case it's brown. Out RBM should be removed she terrorizes us and runs people off and gets away with so much. She got upset as she told us they told her she needed to start doing ride alongs. She complains about the job now that she has to actually somewhat work. She would not survive as a sales rep because we are out there grinding daily for nothing more than burnout lies and a crazy RBM. The team says the only way she may survive as a rep would be because she's really good a lying and cheating the system. She likes reps who will figure out a way to cheat the system and make her look good. It pisses me off because ai work long days and over nights to gain my business. I have worked for some of the best of the best a lot of us have and this job is a life sucker. We are down 2-3 reps at the moment again.This is the norm. I hope this post helps someone from making a huge mistake. I am burnt out under paid and not appreciated. As we all are. If you don't know someone or sre willing to do things illegally don't come to work here they won't like you. We often wonder how much time the company really has left as Alvogen has deep pockets however we are not making them any money. So this is an updated review the sales force only launched in 2021 and there us no sign of FDA approved products in the future or a pipeline.
If they try to offer you a job and you have other offers take the other others even if they try to offer more money it's not going to last and you won't have a work life balance.

DO NOT ACCEPT a job here. They will try to convince you during recruitment it's a long term job, great culture, and you will make all this money. It's all bogus! I have never in my 30 plus years seen such a dysfunctional company. Each territory specifically in certain regions will have had about 4-6 some even more reps in the role you're being offered. Or it was closed and they brought it back. You can do the math since launching 3 years ago how bad that is. You won't get a chance to know your colleagues because everyone leaves. They will launch a new drug or 3 every quarter just to have it taken away. However they won't let go of this XR Benzo product that has no coverage and unless you have someone doing you a favor won't ever write the product. The top reps get maybe 40 rx in a quarter. No way they are turning a profit. If you are desperate and have no job come collect a check while you look elsewhere because if you don't leave on your own you will be forced out at some point. If you are a woman and become
pregnant they offer 0 paid time off it's all unpaid. We lost a great rep due to this. She landed on her feet and was able to escape the company our RBM who was awful to her and go where they appreciatted her. It's the biggest joke of a company. The RBM for the west is a hot mess express. As well ss a couple others. The West RBM is the worst. When layoffs happened she bragged how they kept her over the other West RBM. It was purely due her location. The other West RBM lived out of the region & after they eliminated territories he lived outside of the region. She pretends to work and it's all fake. She has severe anger issues..None of us actually like her we all pretend to. Perhaps her little minion she designated as her BFF may like her? She allows him to sleep in and work when he chooses and by work there's a lot of
of questionable things. He never has to be on team calls or signs in if he feels like it. We all kiss up to her to just to not have to deal with her BPD or whatever she is has wrong with her. She still speaks down to us gets really angry or rude if we do not agree with her or ask questions. Don't walk however RUN. Imagine a bunch of rejects that try and act important. The company does not even have an NSM or go to trade shows. There has been a lot of shady stuff happening. I wonder if ALOVGEN the parent company knows what is going on. They will micro mange you, make sure you check the boxes, and will make your life a living hell. They don't give you your goals until the quarter has 1-2 weeks left and they make therm unattainable if they don't liken you. They don't pay out the crap IC and keep delaying it and delaying it. I am waiting for the day I can leave. I will be doing an exit interview that is if I can get a hold of HR. That's another thing during the onboarding process myself and others in training had questions HR did not know the answers and referred us to the company they utilize for background checks/hiring which was a chat bot. After working here for a bit myself and others have come to the conclusion we really don't have an HR. As sad as it is I wish they would fire me. They need to look into certain RBMs and reps before they end up being investigated, fined, and shut down. Do not let the fancy titles fool you either. If you are looking and have a job the grass is not always greener and in this case it's brown. Out RBM should be removed she terrorizes us and runs people off and gets away with so much. She got upset as she told us they told her she needed to start doing ride alongs. She complains about the job now that she has to actually somewhat work. She would not survive as a sales rep because we are out there grinding daily for nothing more than burnout lies and a crazy RBM. The team says the only way she may survive as a rep would be because she's really good a lying and cheating the system. She likes reps who will figure out a way to cheat the system and make her look good. It pisses me off because ai work long days and over nights to gain my business. I have worked for some of the best of the best a lot of us have and this job is a life sucker. We are down 2-3 reps at the moment again.This is the norm. I hope this post helps someone from making a huge mistake. I am burnt out under paid and not appreciated. As we all are. If you don't know someone or sre willing to do things illegally don't come to work here they won't like you. We often wonder how much time the company really has left as Alvogen has deep pockets however we are not making them any money. So this is an updated review the sales force only launched in 2021 and there us no sign of FDA approved products in the future or a pipeline.
If they try to offer you a job and you have other offers take the other others even if they try to offer more money it's not going to last and you won't have a work life balance.