Allergan Eyecare Interview

Anonymous

Interviewing in Florida for the Allergan Eyecare Division! Products are Restasis and Lastacaft. Can anyone give true advise on these porducts in the Florida market. What is the base pay, bonus, vacation? Serious answers only. Thanks for the help? What is the DM like in this area?

<

just noticed the SF eyewear territory is open for like the 3rd or 4th time in 4 years

asswipes don't know how to hire and it was obvious from the lousy interview they conducted

Interviewing in Florida for the Allergan Eyecare Division! Products are Restasis and Lastacaft. Can anyone give true advise on these porducts in the Florida market. What is the base pay, bonus, vacation? Serious answers only. Thanks for the help? What is the DM like in this area?

is this through allergen or with inventive, who contracts with allergen. Good products. Pay, bonus, and vacation depends on what level you are hired in and what the manager decides to offer. It's not the same across the country. Experience makes a didfference, so you'll have to interview to reach that stage. There are several dm's for those products in Florida, so it depends on what cities and which team you would be interviewing for. Good luck. Some good peeps in florida.

Interview through Allergan and not Inventive. What is the base pay like? Bonus potential? Vacation time? Serious answers only! Thanks.

As with any job these things are "variable" depending on your experience and how desperate they are to fill the position. These arenquestions that should be handled in the interview process. If you were a candidate, you would know this.

Rick Cannington was hands down, the best manager I have ever had in my life. Outstanding manager. The biggest mistake I ever made in my career was leaving my position due to a family emergency in another state. To this day, I still tell everyone that Rick was the best boss I ever had, and I wish I was working for him now! Now need to run for the hills! You are LUCKY if you get to work on his team.