• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Allergan Drops Suit Against Ackman, Pershing Square, and Valeant

<

The article states Brent Saunders of Allergan. Original Allergan can no longer fight it as they are not in ownership. If Brent wanted to fight it it would be on his terms.

Lawsuits get transferred in ownership. Ask Boston Scientific about that. There was no basis, there was no hope of winning.

The "fight" against Valeant and Pershing Square was always a smokescreen- it was all about perception and it was never about protecting the employee's, shareholders, or patients.

Lawsuits get transferred in ownership. Ask Boston Scientific about that. There was no basis, there was no hope of winning.

The "fight" against Valeant and Pershing Square was always a smokescreen- it was all about perception and it was never about protecting the employee's, shareholders, or patients.

Why have a lawsuit in play? It doesn't impact the current company leadership so why would they waste lawyers time on it, they are needed just in case Pfizer pick up the phone.

You have to say well played akscum, but I hope you at some point you end up with nothing and are forced from your job like some of my friends. You came in like a hurricane and left destruction in your wake.
The authorities need to do something, but they can't prove anything. I expect they are tracking Pearson, waiting for him to say the wrong thing and open up the insider trading question further.

As usual the average family loses!