• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Allergan Cuts Jan 2017

anonymous

Seeing as everyone has questions about this I thought we can keep it clean on one list. I have not heard anything yet personally and worried but post your city/state, and department if you got let go so far....

<

Seeing as everyone has questions about this I thought we can keep it clean on one list. I have not heard anything yet personally and worried but post your city/state, and department if you got let go so far....

I heard today that everyone being let go has been told. If you haven't heard yet then you should be safe.

Medicinal Chemistry R&D Irvine were all let go. Getting rid of your discovery group (even though token group) signals the complete Valeant approach to pharmaceuticals or perhaps a buyout interest by a pharma company so strong in their own R&D that they dont need or want Allergan's remaining people!

I heard that all of Pharm Sciences Operations was let go. This pretty much signals that all further clinical development will be at a CMO or possibly another Allergan/Actavis site.

Lynch to managed markets and Renner taking over all sales channels. Headcount reductions in line with what we already heard last week- roughly 8% overall but will affect different forces at different percentages based on matrix. Also this will be an opportunity to cut deadwood no matter what sales force- if you're bottom 10% you're gone.

Lynch to managed markets and Renner taking over all sales channels. Headcount reductions in line with what we already heard last week- roughly 8% overall but will affect different forces at different percentages based on matrix. Also this will be an opportunity to cut deadwood no matter what sales force- if you're bottom 10% you're gone.

Is hospital/antibiotic division safe this time?

If CR is really taking over Sales I got out just in time.

#giraffelivesmatter