• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Alcon Culture = Sycophants

you don't have to, you choose to

Being forced to use software like Salesforce can make you feel like you are back in junior high. Personally, I hate having to enter my credentials each and every time I need to login. I'd rather have everything saved. Some people don't mind entering their credentials and they have the choice not to have that info saved.

Like milky, I certainly didn't speak to the Q3 sales aid because my customers would hate me.

Start with the board, executives, and DIRECTORS moving downwards.

“In my last 5 years of my career, I think I've been more myself than I've ever been able to be because I realized I'm not trying to be like my male counterparts. I'm trying to be Jeannette Bankes, and for that, I feel grateful because there's a calmness that comes with it,”

-Weak Woman

“In my last 5 years of my career, I think I've been more myself than I've ever been able to be because I realized I'm not trying to be like my male counterparts. I'm trying to be Jeannette Bankes, and for that, I feel grateful because there's a calmness that comes with it,”

-Weak Woman

Have you ever wondered what a physician who is bought and paid for by a pharma/surgical company sounds like? Have a listen, https://youtu.be/zBC4AObHgrk

Also, correction, Arrogant & Weak Woman.

Alcon hires under qualified middle leadership and non qualified personnel so they can say they developed diversity.

what this actually creates is a more dominant upper management platform. It’s a perfect model to eliminate anyone getting ahead of themselves. And ever being a threat to upper leadership. As well these under qualified walk around like they won the lottery.

it’s like Roman history here at Alcon.

Alcon hires under qualified middle leadership and non qualified personnel so they can say they developed diversity.

what this actually creates is a more dominant upper management platform. It’s a perfect model to eliminate anyone getting ahead of themselves. And ever being a threat to upper leadership. As well these under qualified walk around like they won the lottery.

it’s like Roman history here at Alcon.

Yea very siloed here. Weird place.

You are correct. It’s a purely scripted preset plan in all departments. You suck up and hope sucked back up on.

And these people do it like it’s real. It’s so sad.