Alabama moves to force raped woman to give birth

I’m more than ok with getting rid of 99% of abortions, adolf idiot boy! :p:p

Thanks for admitting an occasional execution of am innocent baby is OK with you.

So the 'execution' being OK is something we both agree on we just have to decide on a number that's OK. Good, we're making progress. ;)

Thanks for admitting an occasional execution of am innocent baby is OK with you.

So the 'execution' being OK is something we both agree on we just have to decide on a number that's OK. Good, we're making progress. ;)

And like the good little Nazi that you are, you resort to the Big Lie!

Oh I wish we were making progress but you’re still stuck on being a monster. You want 100 innocent babies out of 100 slaughtered. I want 99 out of the 100 saved on the path to saving virtually 100 out of 100 eventually.

Congrats, you’ve lost another debate to me and the fact that you either don’t understand that or won’t admit it does t change the fact that you’ve lost utterly and completely! ;);)

And like the good little Nazi that you are, you resort to the Big Lie!

Oh I wish we were making progress but you’re still stuck on being a monster. You want 100 innocent babies out of 100 slaughtered. I want 99 out of the 100 saved on the path to saving virtually 100 out of 100 eventually.

Congrats, you’ve lost another debate to me and the fact that you either don’t understand that or won’t admit it does t change the fact that you’ve lost utterly and completely! ;);)

But you support the man who is OK with executing one vs executing none. And you would force a woman to grow a bad seed in her body and bear that humiliation and pain for the rest of her life when she was innocent. Nice guy. :rolleyes:

Nicer than you Adolf! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sunday afternoons in Alabama. :)

c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b-6.jpg

Nah, that shit is asking for it. I have enough handling my Wife’s Hispanic temper and passion as it is. We are on a break from the LS.

Yeah, my last one was Cuban. I understand. She and her new husband came by yesterday to drop off a Father's Day present. They asked what we were doing for the afternoon and we gave them a pre-planned excuse. Holy shit - those Latins. Good in the rack but omg!!!