Age discrimination class action lawsuit

<

Don't sign it if you don't want your name associated with it on the internet. Also, I'm in my late 40's and several of my friends in the same age range & older also got spots at Inventiv after our company had a layoff. If you're listed, it'll be able to be googled. These class action suits benefit one party-the attorneys! It's not worth it.

Don't sign it if you don't want your name associated with it on the internet. Also, I'm in my late 40's and several of my friends in the same age range & older also got spots at Inventiv after our company had a layoff. If you're listed, it'll be able to be googled. These class action suits benefit one party-the attorneys! It's not worth it.

Don't sign what? Wtf are you talking about?

Sounds like an HR response to me cause when you are found guilty you will be forced to pay out millions so the people being discriminated against are the winners and everyone has to pay legal fees so what !