Advanced Wound Care

If you see our Medline products in a hospital only means they are a really cheap hospital that only cares about how cheap they can be.

That's what the 20 person panel of non-clinicians making decisions at the White House wants to see happen with Obama Care. Cheap cheap cheap products... maybe be can come up with a knock-off of coca-cola for hospitals. We can save them money at the cafeteria too!

That's what the 20 person panel of non-clinicians making decisions at the White House wants to see happen with Obama Care. Cheap cheap cheap products... maybe be can come up with a knock-off of coca-cola for hospitals. We can save them money at the cafeteria too!

Actually they are interested in the best Outcomes. And Medline products do not offer the best outcomes.

Actually they are interested in the best Outcomes. And Medline products do not offer the best outcomes.

Agree. I get so many complaints about my products! Doctors are now complaining about our corporate deals and kicked me out of the wound care center. I don't know and don't care how thee hospitals make these types of decisions. It's not my fault they bought into our story!

Agree. I get so many complaints about my products! Doctors are now complaining about our corporate deals and kicked me out of the wound care center. I don't know and don't care how thee hospitals make these types of decisions. It's not my fault they bought into our story!

It doesn't matter if the patient doesn't heal.

are the products that bad? any chance to make money here? Possibility to jump to another wound care company like healthpoint or systagenix where they boast of 120k pay from here?

I have heard rumors of a reorg where the advanced wound team would be dissolved since the Medline brand has plenty of familiarity with the customers. They would keep wocn's and have the distribution reps turn to them when in need of clinical expertise.

I have heard rumors of a reorg where the advanced wound team would be dissolved since the Medline brand has plenty of familiarity with the customers. They would keep wocn's and have the distribution reps turn to them when in need of clinical expertise.

So, is it true that they let go their field based, clinical sales reps? Looking to replace them with lower paid reps?

As with any company, but if you are in a "Right to work" state its a moot point.

No. Medline will file a lawsuit against you in Illinois. If you want to fight it you have to go there to do so. I knew a rep Medline did this to a few years ago. They won't go after everyone, but if they fear you will take significant business from them they will. And it is held up in court. They will also sue whoever hired you, that's why conpanies will ask if you have a non compete in the interview process.

No. Medline will file a lawsuit against you in Illinois. If you want to fight it you have to go there to do so. I knew a rep Medline did this to a few years ago. They won't go after everyone, but if they fear you will take significant business from them they will. And it is held up in court. They will also sue whoever hired you, that's why conpanies will ask if you have a non compete in the interview process.

Not true.

Will die on the vine in California, no fear, ever.

Pathetic