Advair going generic in April?

anonymous

Has anyone heard that Advair might go generic next month in April? I thought it would be in 2017 at the earliest. Is anyone aware of the process? i.e. Does it take awhile after it is approved to be official?

<

Has anyone heard that Advair might go generic next month in April? I thought it would be in 2017 at the earliest. Is anyone aware of the process? i.e. Does it take awhile after it is approved to be official?

Feb. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ, TASE: MYL) today announced that its abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) for fluticasone propionate 100, 250, 500 mcg and salmeterol 50 mcg inhalation powder has been accepted for filing by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA provided Mylan a GDUFA goal date of March 28, 2017.

Feb. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ, TASE: MYL) today announced that its abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) for fluticasone propionate 100, 250, 500 mcg and salmeterol 50 mcg inhalation powder has been accepted for filing by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA provided Mylan a GDUFA goal date of March 28, 2017.

Thanks. Then I wonder why the GSK reps are going off about April in the GSK boards?