Access to Docs

Anonymous

Just curious in your area/state what is access like?

I'm in a Midwest state, very friendly overall. But access is limited to samples or lunches. Have a few we will call you offices. Not a ton of no see docs either in my area.

I did hear south is the friendliest access.

I am In the Midwest too and I have great access lunch or a stand up
Call.. Maybe if you dropped your kids off a little earlier and picked them up later you would get the same... 10-2pm doesn't cut it for all you "Grocery Getters".. Sorry

Call.. Maybe if you dropped your kids off a little earlier and picked them up later you would get the same... 10-2pm doesn't cut it for all you "Grocery Getters".. Sorry

Good for you, but you cannot compare that to say the mid Atlantic or Northeast where access can be very difficult. Leaving early or late may not matter much if you cannot get in.

On that note this is a rather odd conversation for soon it may not make much of a difference where you are given the present state of affairs between Pfizer and AZ.

And you're a liar. Data shows that Nationally, rep access to physicians is less than 50%, so no one is able to meet their call expectations without lying about. Fess up!

Good for you, but you cannot compare that to say the mid Atlantic or Northeast where access can be very difficult. Leaving early or late may not matter much if you cannot get in.

On that note this is a rather odd conversation for soon it may not make much of a difference where you are given the present state of affairs between Pfizer and AZ.

First, I'm not sure where you live in the "midwest", but access is horrible. The northeast sounds like it could be comparable, but the midatlantic, are you kidding me. The midwest is by far the most difficult access, as a whole, in the entire country. Period!!