• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Abhay has been let go

<

Are u serious? Looks like his yelling, screaming and embarrassing people in meetings is OVER, BABY!!!

82259575.jpg

wow - just search his name and sebi and it pops right up. Insider trading with the ranbaxy deal. What a scum bag, though presumably Dilip didn’t pay him enough lol.
If not gone only once of credibility he had left has gone
sorry to see how it continues to unravel in such an epic way

wow - just search his name and sebi and it pops right up. Insider trading with the ranbaxy deal. What a scum bag, though presumably Dilip didn’t pay him enough lol.
If not gone only once of credibility he had left has gone
sorry to see how it continues to unravel in such an epic way

Never had a good feeling in my gut about that guy.

Hey...you...get off of my cloud...don’t hang around cause two’s a crowd...on my cloud baby
All of of this hate is ruining my sun experience. So get off my cloud baby

What has he done to help us ? We’ve been very clear around what’s needed and he’s done absolutely nothing. Useless. Time for a new leader.

The only place he should be going is bye-bye to a slum jail in Mumbai.

I would appear that you may have mis-understood the role of a CEO. His job is not to “help you”. There is a business plan in place...you have a job...and a job to do. It is time to execute that plan or take corrective measures. These decisions are made in conjunction with Brand Managers and VP of Sales along with Sales Ops. To blame a CEO by saying he has done nothing no doubt sums up your frustration as I’m sure your colleagues share. Sun is an organization where nobody wants to claim failures, only successes. But failure is really only an opportunity to learn and course adjust. Do people really feel as though they will be terminated for trying but failing? I hope not.
I personally believe that the tide will turn and the efforts will begin to show. The question is will you be here when it does?
I would encourage you to be part of the solution and not become so disheartened that you move to another opportunity elsewhere.