Abbvie turnover at all-time high

anonymous

Abbvie turnover is at an all-time high. Internal finger pointing has become rampant. The old "yeah but you have a pension" retention tactic has ran it's course like every 1990's recycled Abbott idea.

<

Our company doesn’t really care about the Sales Team anymore. Just riding us to the ground with no intent to pay us for the work we’re doing. Set quotas so high we can’t attain them to save on paying us out. Sad really.

Not just the sales team...pretty sure it's every team in the company. This is what you get when you bring in a CEO from the finance dept. It's not about helping patients or making good drugs, it's about extracting every dollar you can out of this company.

Not just the sales team...pretty sure it's every team in the company. This is what you get when you bring in a CEO from the finance dept. It's not about helping patients or making good drugs, it's about extracting every dollar you can out of this company.
Ding ding ding! Winner, winner, chicken dinner - every position is being sucked dry. Itis quite a shame, and that Pension BS...

SFM had to go…OEC was looking into her BS just like her buddy MB ….maybe SB will be next….no talent ass hat having her assistant send out some joke of an email once every 6 weeks.

The pension sucks.. do the math. 20 years and you get $1500 a month. What a joke. The golden handcuffs are silver
True! I left AbbVie 3 years back and unshackled the golden handcuffs. Got $80K increase in base salary. The love for pension will keep you in an unhealthy environment.. believe me it’s not worth it

The problem is that all the other Companies know about the Culture in AbbVie...So, they are running away from AbbVie employees during interviews. I am an overperformer here, and have been to the third round three times in the last month. FINALLY got the call I was hoping for. Buying out my RSU's and one week of vacation. Sayonara MFers!

Dumb MOFO’s like Matty Full of Yourself are the reason people are leaving. He expenses not reimbursed stuff and kisses ass to his shitty leadership. Hope they all leave or get fired for being moronic idiots.