• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

AbbVie Manager Killed by Stripper Girlfriend

Can the ‘tard with in the bold red tone down the visually ugly type font?

Seriously- we get you want to be heard, but cool it down. Bad style

What, cool down facts and substance cause it hurts your delicate eyes?
Rather stick with bold red than post childish lies in regular font like you.
You need to grow the hell up douche bag.

On a similar note, I’m Following Kapoor’s Insys trial and this came out. LOL
This gal is a closer!

In a Boston courtroom on Tuesday, Holly Brown, a former Insys sales representative based in Chicago, described how one company employee, a former stripper, gave a private lap dance to a doctor as the reps urged him to prescribe the company’s pain treatment Subsys more often. Brown said her boss, Sunrise Lee, was hired to be a “closer” for Subsys sales. The sales team took the doctor out for a night on the town, which ended up at a high-end strip club in Chicago. There, Lee sat on the doctor’s lap and allowed his hands to wander over her body as she swayed to the music, Brown testified, according to Bloomberg’s coverage of the first full day of the trial.Kapoor Insys

Can the ‘tard with in the bold red tone down the visually ugly type font?

Seriously- we get you want to be heard, but cool it down. Bad style

It’s obvious you didn’t observe that CP has the exact same color on all post boxes, including the anonymous avatar and date, year, time and post # bar? You’re saying CPs color choice for all thier boards is visually ugly too? I like it as it matches posts and visually flows.

It’s obvious you didn’t observe that CP has the exact same color on all post boxes, including the anonymous avatar and date, year, time and post # bar? You’re saying CPs color choice for all thier boards is visually ugly too? I like it as it matches posts and visually flows.

My Man! Y’all is smart.

Get a girlfriend or a puppy. Maybe even a pet rock. Your life is so sad.

This sad story is about a guy with too much money and a twisted mind that some how a stripper would be a good girl friend. I feel bad for his family that has to deal with this tragedy .