• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Abbvie HR cannot get any worse

My DM is having me record my calls with my phone without getting conscent from the provider. They have me play back the calls so they can listen in. The only problem with this is that I reside in WA state where its illegal to record a conversation without the conscent of both parties. HR if you are looking at these posts please stop the DMs in WA state from continuing to demand this illegal activity from us. I dont want to break the law, but I also don't want the wrath of my DM. Our RM calls these virtual ride alongs. Please get this illegal activity to stop.

I’m in the NY area and my manager is making me record calls with doctors without consent. It’s illegal here also.

Not surprised that both HR and OEC are well aware of these illegal practices and choose to do nothing about it. HR only cares about protecting their Abbott friends. Nothing has changed since we became AbbVie.... still stuck in the 80’s, with old school people at the realm who believe that results from abusive price increases is success. Remember, it’s the same people that at Abbott were pushing opioids into American homes. Conveniently, Abbott chose to forget about it, packaged it and created AbbVie. Luckily, Humira came too and funded this so-called success story.
All beautifully wrapped by HR, with useless great place to work awards.

You sound like a short fat loud mouthed women's health rep who loves to label anyone who disagrees with her as a racist .

No worries, we have our new HR head in WH who clearly violates US labor law at home and is protected by Carlos Alban (wonder why - sarcasm). So it can only go down from here. Next step bring Epstein as a consultant.

Interesting thread. I am new to the company and have to admit I have never seen a worst HR team in my career. Useless, only care about themselves and their huge egos. And TR needs to grow a backbone.

Harvey Weinstein could get away with his behavior here and HR will do nothing. It’s that bad. It’s such a disgraceful group of people that just siphon salary!!

Unfortunately true. There are a few of these creepoids around, usually in management. The young women flirt with you for promotions, not because they like you...