• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Abbvie going to pit humira reps against upa.

<

If xeljanz is hiring it would be smeary move to start now. All Psoriatic humira reps will not be selling our new jak. Xeljanz could hire alll these disgruntled reps and blunt upa pretty easily.

thats actually true. Pay 150. Humira reps could go in a as xeljanz and stump out the entire launch. And they would be willing too since they were lied to about being involved. Official on Friday were told we were not part of launch team. I’ll sell humira for Spa and as. all day to make sure my bonus is good. Why go to new unproven drug in RA like upa. Stick to heritage. Right. Isn’t heritage we’ve been selling.

thats actually true. Pay 150. Humira reps could go in a as xeljanz and stump out the entire launch. And they would be willing too since they were lied to about being involved. Official on Friday were told we were not part of launch team. I’ll sell humira for Spa and as. all day to make sure my bonus is good. Why go to new unproven drug in RA like upa. Stick to heritage. Right. Isn’t heritage we’ve been selling.

Upa won’t have the cardiovascular side effects like the other Jaks. Will it take over RA? Probably not although the efficacy and side effect profile is as good or better than humira. Lots of competition in RA...and we will likely never see a “humira” type drug again unless something for Alzheimer’s gets approved (and really works). Problem with the majority of our humira reps is they are old timers and not hungry anymore.

freaking joke. Big money for spa reps. 2.5% growth and you have same opportunities as upa. Oh but national forecast show declining. Hmmm. What a joke. It hurts more because they think we are 5 years old and don’t know when we are being screwed. Halarious and sad at same time.

freaking joke. Big money for spa reps. 2.5% growth and you have same opportunities as upa. Oh but national forecast show declining. Hmmm. What a joke. It hurts more because they think we are 5 years old and don’t know when we are being screwed. Halarious and sad at same time.

First, love the spelling.

Second, no one is trying to screw you over. Its just a result of the planning to date.