• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Abbvie Global Security

What a crock...they seem to have forgotten about their lying CEO with a high school diploma.

What a shameful post.

I have it with pretty darn good authority that he did pass the "Safe Driving School Program", and might even be able to produce a certificate in a frame that proves it, as long as you give him enough lead time.

Liars like our CEO shouldn't be so thin skinned when he reads what people really think about him. After all he lied. He falsified, not us.

OH. PLEASE!... Give me a break! That was an administrative error that was not of his doing! Miles said so. It must have been an admin that maybe was part-time or new or something and he or she just assumed that the degrees were accidentally omitted by Little Ricky, and took it upon themselves to correct the obvious omission.
Simple as that.
What more can you possibly your demand?

You are prime abbvie material. It is clear that you lack analytic skills and a mind of your own. You also sound like you may be five years old. Are they hiring underage workers there now, too, to save a buck? Gotta love it. Wow. I think I may need to report this to the feds.

OH. PLEASE!... Give me a break! That was an administrative error that was not of his doing! Miles said so. It must have been an admin that maybe was part-time or new or something and he or she just assumed that the degrees were accidentally omitted by Little Ricky, and took it upon themselves to correct the obvious omission.
Simple as that.
What more can you possibly your demand?

You gotta be kidding me. This is a "mistake" that was perpetuated for 30 years. It was a lie. In a way it does not matter because RG helped Abbott make a lot of money. But it was handled in a very heavy handed way. RG should have admitted his guilt and done the proper penance for his actions. Instead we have MW telling all of us to shut up and RG will be Abbvie's boss no matter.

The bad part is I know of several former employees here at Abbott who did some minor educational exaggerations on their resumes and got fired when Abbott HR found out. When your MW's buddy you get away with all kinds of bad shit.

and oh yes, all those times as he was waiting in the wings offstage listening as he was being introduced as having graduated from both those universities and he never once corrected them?

and oh yes, all those times as he was waiting in the wings offstage listening as he was being introduced as having graduated from both those universities and he never once corrected them?

He just bought our company here in Sunnyvale and I just found out about this stuff. I worked hard for my advance degree. How can I respect a leader who has not done the same and lies about it. Did MW really protect him?

He just bought our company here in Sunnyvale and I just found out about this stuff. I worked hard for my advance degree. How can I respect a leader who has not done the same and lies about it. Did MW really protect him?

Simple answer for you QUIT if you don't like it or stop crying AND lying on here
It's obvious you have a grudge posting lies on here every day So sad !

Simple answer for you QUIT if you don't like it or stop crying AND lying on here
It's obvious you have a grudge posting lies on here every day So sad !

HAAA HHAAAA, simpleton.

Wait until RC lays you off. Or if you are a corporate asshole do you think people don't see the joke in all this. Can't hide the truth my friend, not these days. Ricky has no degree...no lie. MW glossed over it....no lie. People at Abbvie have no respect or trust for their leader....no lie.