Abbvie approved. Gilead is toast

Obviously u lack insights....having two products will cause expansion of the market and so more revenue and slower growth for GILD. So market share will be shared....101 marketing.

What a dope! More revenue and slower growth! U my friend are a r*****. Managed care will dictate market forces. Even at the prices quoted and discounts applied growth will be fairly steady for the next 10 years. The market can handle about 400k patients per year. He who has the best market share based on coverage, physician support and AASLD recomendations wins. Most Wall Street analysts have GILD at a 80% share. So shove your marketing 101 analogy up your ass. It's economics and finance douche.

What a dope! More revenue and slower growth! U my friend are a r*****. Managed care will dictate market forces. Even at the prices quoted and discounts applied growth will be fairly steady for the next 10 years. The market can handle about 400k patients per year. He who has the best market share based on coverage, physician support and AASLD recomendations wins. Most Wall Street analysts have GILD at a 80% share. So shove your marketing 101 analogy up your ass. It's economics and finance douche.

Bu, bu, but management here at Abbie said patients and doctors will prefer our drug because what's better than starting and ending your day with a cereal bowl of pills.

Was a good run, Gilead! There is a new sheriff in town.

Fellow Gileadians: Why argue with an Abbvie rep that is probably in their 20's and excited to have their first real job. Mark Twain said it best . . . "Never argue with an idiot . . . they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

ur birth was a douche u scum bag!

Good morning my former HCV friends, I hope you've enjoyed your time as the king of the hill, with the decision by ESI to make Viekira combo of choice, your arrogance at being willing to negotiate within the US (outside your willing to give your shit away as good PR, just knowing that the US market is paying for it) has come to fruition. May the games begin.......now you'll have to learn how to sell and not use your smoozing BS to gain favoritism.

Uh oh...Nobody likes to get into a pricing pissing match. Will be fun to sit back and watch this unfold...GILD in pre market down -10.33...ouchy. Hello Express Scipts...can I have another?

Must say, if GILD got caught flat-footed on this one, shame on them.

They are an incredibly arrogant lot, with the most arrogant of all being their lawyers. Wonder what strategy they'll opt for in attempting to fight back.

Must say, if GILD got caught flat-footed on this one, shame on them.

They are an incredibly arrogant lot, with the most arrogant of all being their lawyers. Wonder what strategy they'll opt for in attempting to fight back.

I am the OP. I waited until today to see how many posters would shoot me down, and I wasn't shocked at the arrogance I saw. And I knew I would get the last laugh.

Ha! Ha! We are COMING FOR 100% share, you Gilead slime ball!!!!! I guess your CEO is no longer a billionaire!!! Bawhahahahahaha!!

Yes you are right. He's worth billions. And named CEO of the year. We are ready for you clowns and your silly drug. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight! Or in your case a butter knife.