• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

abbott doesn't have to pay overtime to sales reps

<

I like the part where the court said "The court also determined that the reps exercise their own discretion in working with doctors--a key point for the FSLA exemption." (FSLA is the Fair Labor Standards Act which governs overtime)

Letting us exercise our own discretion. Interesting concept.

could pfizes reps initiate individual expression? are privates in the military allowed to used person judgement in interpreting orders from superiors? Hell no! Abbott, Pfizer and many other repe were pawns, hiring only to roll out stragies as set forth my marketing and corporate. (no room for interpretation)

You are correct. But we also work about 4 hrs a week, get a free car and gas and oh yeah baby, make on average $130,000 a year. Whose laughing now asshole?

And you are proud of this work ethic? I would rather work really hard for far less money. It's called self respect! I think its also called mental retardation. LOL!!!