• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Abandon Ship Everyone

This has been such a long time coming. I came from Roche and have never been around a more arrogant group of people in my career. Seriously, how many reps does it take to sell products with no competition?! RA has how many acronyms selling a product that has achieved what, a whopping 7% market share? It’s a tough call to rank arrogance between lytics and oncology because they are equal assholes. I used to love watching the idiots from lytics parade around NSM with their “look at us” T-shirt’s. The biggest issue from oncology was who was going to work that year and cover the one lunch at their largest account. You all bitched and moaned when Roche bought Genentech. Well, now you can really hate them! Because I can promise you, there is a lot of fat left to trim!!!

What a spot on post about the “fat” at Genentech! And it’s funny that there are no responses because everyone there knows it’s true!!! The lytics T-shirt comment was classic! That little team thinks their shit doesn’t stink. Their shirts should have just said “Stroke My Ego”!
Yes, more to come from mama Roche....