• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

A Soon Wasted Florida Meeting

<

Eisai leaders and training department have sucked the enthusiasm right out of the sales force.

It starts at the top..........we need someone, other than LC, to have the courage to make changes!!!

Wow. Real intelligent, insightful, and thoughtful post. Did it take you a while to compose that? Anyway, you'll never know what the meeting was like because your one of the losers who got booted out, so you won't even be there. Nice try, idiot.

You are absolutely right OB; I won't be there mentally. My body will show up for the old routine: bearkfast. whole day meeting, small break, dinner, and "optional" stuff!

By the way, how did you like the fact no one asked you a single question about the new IC program?

You are absolutely right OB; I won't be there mentally. My body will show up for the old routine: bearkfast. whole day meeting, small break, dinner, and "optional" stuff!

By the way, how did you like the fact no one asked you a single question about the new IC program?

I ma really looking forward to those mandatory "optional" activities.

OB is already congratulating himself for a "job well done"! He has to. There is no one else to do it for him. He has been pumping himself up in CP since 2007. This idiot is delusional beyond belif.

Hey OB,

Can you please jam more stuff for the next meeting? Please extend the meeting to two weeks so could have more access to your "infinite wisdom". We can learn so much more from your failures and your non-existent leaderhsip.