A simple question

Vagitarian

I'm no gun grabber - I believe in the right to own guns. That said, my question is: If things were really so dangerous in Kenosha on the night of August 25, 2020, how come the only 3 people killed were all killed by Kyle Rittenhouse?

<

I'm no gun grabber - I believe in the right to own guns. That said, my question is: If things were really so dangerous in Kenosha on the night of August 25, 2020, how come the only 3 people killed were all killed by Kyle Rittenhouse?
Because the cops and the local/state government didn’t do shit Vag. Protection of their citizens is their primary job responsibility.

Exactly He is a menace that eluded justice. Still - I would never want to be him.

Why does nobody want to discuss how he acquired the gun through unlawful means? Why can’t a 17 ur old buy a gun like that? Maybe because the law deems them immature and vulnerable to doing something stupid with it……like…..exactly…..what…..happened??
Judge threw that out. Kyle proved that he possessed the weapon legally.

Judge threw that out. Kyle proved that he possessed the weapon legally.
America will now be even more divided than it already is. Covid/Trump and the increasingly wacko conspiracy and other wack politics are the ONLY reasons that make me glad my parents aren’t alive any more to see the country they loved go down the toilet.

No justice in America. Now if I decide to protest against the government in the streets ( my 1st Amendment right) I can now be shot by a white trash 17 year old with an AR-15 or whatever he had because he felt threatened. Krystallnacht is coming. I’m sure Libsluvs has his jackboots and brown shirt ready. Civil war on it’s way folks. I’ll be on the side of the democrats - now is the time for people of color to buy guns and be ready. Democrat here with guns and I will use them before I allow the fascists to take over. Time to arm ourselves and be ready unlike 1933 when the intelligentsia just sat there and let Adolf and his henchmen take over. Don’t think Miley and the army very fond of the right wing which gives me hope. But the war is coming folks.

Because the cops and the local/state government didn’t do shit Vag. Protection of their citizens is their primary job responsibility.

That's what I'm asking, didn't do shit about what?

But how do you know that? You're not from Wisconsin, he wasn't from Wisconsin, are you saying 17 year olds need to decide if another state they don't even live in is dangerous to the point they have to pack an AR-15 and go there to defend them? And Libs, if anyone else had been injured I might see your point but it looks kinda like he, an out-of-stater, went looking for trouble and found it. Should 17 year olds from a state other than Texas start making decisions about the dangers of Texas? I'm for gun rights and I'm for state's rights and I'm for 17 year olds minding their own fucking business. If you can show me lives in Wisconsin were being threatened to the point they needed an outside militia, maybe I reconsider. So to that, I'll leave you with one of your own quotes as to there was life threatening trouble they didn't do shit about that needed 17 year old intervention from another state - 'Proof Libs'?

Last edited:

America will now be even more divided than it already is. Covid/Trump and the increasingly wacko conspiracy and other wack politics are the ONLY reasons that make me glad my parents aren’t alive any more to see the country they loved go down the toilet.
My dad was young surgeon in W w 2 who followed Patton’s army across Europe. Ended up liberating Bergen Belsen concentration camp. He was Republican but before he died expressed his disdain for George W and his haste to go into Afghanistan. He was a McCain supporter. He would have been totally disgusted by Republican fascists of today. Hear that libs luv you big disgusting deplorable. Many of us have had parents in wars - not just you with your Korean bs. My dad much older when I was born. I’m a boomer who and now a democrat because that’s the only party with any type of moral compass these days. Also a total atheist and view evangelicals as the new ISIS. Also own guns. Do there. Also female and ready to fight fascists.

My dad was young surgeon in W w 2 who followed Patton’s army across Europe. Ended up liberating Bergen Belsen concentration camp. He was Republican but before he died expressed his disdain for George W and his haste to go into Afghanistan. He was a McCain supporter. He would have been totally disgusted by Republican fascists of today. Hear that libs luv you big disgusting deplorable. Many of us have had parents in wars - not just you with your Korean bs. My dad much older when I was born. I’m a boomer who and now a democrat because that’s the only party with any type of moral compass these days. Also a total atheist and view evangelicals as the new ISIS. Also own guns. Do there. Also female and ready to fight fascists.

Generation X here. My dad was a war veteran and would have been absolutely disgusted by Trump. I echo most of your sentiments.

That's what I'm asking, didn't do shit about what?

But how do you know that? You're not from Wisconsin, he wasn't from Wisconsin, are you saying 17 year olds need to decide if another state they don't even live in is dangerous to the point they have to pack an AR-15 and go there to defend them? And Libs, if anyone else had been injured I might see your point but it looks kinda like he, an out-of-stater, went looking for trouble and found it. Should 17 year olds from a state other than Texas start making decisions about the dangers of Texas? I'm for gun rights and I'm for state's rights and I'm for 17 year olds minding their own fucking business. If you can show me lives in Wisconsin were being threatened to the point they needed an outside militia, maybe I reconsider. So to that, I'll leave you with one of your own quotes as to there was life threatening trouble they didn't do shit about that needed 17 year old intervention from another state - 'Proof Libs'?
The judge threw the gun charge out Vag. It was given to him by a friend in Kenosha. The guys he shot and killed WERE NOT from Kenosha. One was a pedophile, the other used to beat his Grandmother. The worthless Governor did nothing and let Kenosha burn. Kyle was a local. citizen trying to help his community. Christ Vag, WTF happened to you? Now you’re just another Trump-obsessed Leftist.

The judge threw the gun charge out Vag. It was given to him by a friend in Kenosha. The guys he shot and killed WERE NOT from Kenosha. One was a pedophile, the other used to beat his Grandmother. The worthless Governor did nothing and let Kenosha burn. Kyle was a local. citizen trying to help his community. Christ Vag, WTF happened to you? Now you’re just another Trump-obsessed Leftist.

Pedophile? Grandmother beater? Proof Libs?

One of the guys did serve 10 years in AZ for sex with a child. You can type in the names aon a search engine and find it.
Not ok to just shoot people at a protest. Sets a horrible precedent. First amendment allows for peaceful protest of wrongs in our society. Sounds to me like some saw Rittenhouse as a shooter and sought to disarm him. I don’t approve of vigilante justice but obviously you people on the right think it’s ok. Slippery slope.

Not ok to just shoot people at a protest. Sets a horrible precedent. First amendment allows for peaceful protest of wrongs in our society. Sounds to me like some saw Rittenhouse as a shooter and sought to disarm him. I don’t approve of vigilante justice but obviously you people on the right think it’s ok. Slippery slope.

If he hadn’t taken the gun, no one would have died. He didn’t keep anyone from getting hurt, instead he went looking for trouble and he found it. My guess is, it will now find him in the future.