A Republican with a brain

<

Trump is pretty stupid but thank God that’s the case because if you were smart he would be even more dangerous than he is. He’s definitely a madman but at least he’s mostly stupid

1477043578-trump-gif.gif

Wow you just said Trump had a brain

Nope. I referred to Kevin McCarthy who (if you read the article I posted) said Trump was responsible for the insurrection. He's correct: Trump called for them to assemble and then directed them to march on the capital while it was in full session with the VP presiding. They did so with zip ties and weapons, smashed windows, trashed offices, murdered a police officer and 4 more died. Then he had the gall to get on television and tell them, "We love you!"

And he directed them over Twitter and had the gall to get pissed when his 'toy' got taken away from him. Had he done that in any other country, he'd be behind bars right now - that is, if he wasn't pushin' daisies.

So, for a Republican, Kevin McCarthy has a brain. :rolleyes:

Nope. I referred to Kevin McCarthy who (if you read the article I posted) said Trump was responsible for the insurrection. He's correct: Trump called for them to assemble and then directed them to march on the capital while it was in full session with the VP presiding. They did so with zip ties and weapons, smashed windows, trashed offices, murdered a police officer and 4 more died. Then he had the gall to get on television and tell them, "We love you!"

And he directed them over Twitter and had the gall to get pissed when his 'toy' got taken away from him. Had he done that in any other country, he'd be behind bars right now - that is, if he wasn't pushin' daisies.

So, for a Republican, Kevin McCarthy has a brain. :rolleyes:
The article mainly says that Trump accepts some responsibility, which means you just said that Trump has a brain.

The article mainly says that Trump accepts some responsibility, which means you just said that Trump has a brain.

It doesn't take a brain to figure out he had some responsibility. Think about it while you're in hiding licking your wounds, cupcake. ;)