• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

A Question For Libbies From Bill O'Reilly

Bubble Burster

Bill has this stumper from tonight's show. I don't have an answer but maybe you will.

Where were the libbie whiners (Bill didn't say quite that) when multi-billionaire John Kerry was their presidential candidate?

Kerry thinks President Romney is poor.

<

Bill has this stumper from tonight's show. I don't have an answer but maybe you will.

Where were the libbie whiners (Bill didn't say quite that) when multi-billionaire John Kerry was their presidential candidate?

Kerry was a weak candidate and I voted for him holding my nose because it was a vote AGAINST Bush, not FOR Kerry. That was only my second election, I voted for Gore in my very first presidential election.

Kennedy's R rich too. We R not against folks because of how rich they R. Its what they will do FOR our country not against it.

Would this be the same Bill O'Reilly who paid a former producer of his show 60 million dollars to settle a sexual harassment suit against him that included details of vibrators, loofahs, phone sex, threesomes, masturbation, Caribbean shower fantasies, a Thai sex show, falafel, stewardess trysts, vehicular coupling?

Would this be the same Bill O'Reilly who paid a former producer of his show 60 million dollars to settle a sexual harassment suit against him that included details of vibrators, loofahs, phone sex, threesomes, masturbation, Caribbean shower fantasies, a Thai sex show, falafel, stewardess trysts, vehicular coupling?

Those Catholics are always looking for adventure in their dull lives.

Kennedy's R rich too. We R not against folks because of how rich they R. Its what they will do FOR our country not against it.

Ok, then stop talking about how "out of touch" Romney is because he happens to be wealthy; and other personal attacks. Just discuss his policy stances.

Fat chance, right? Ad hominem attacks are a central element of the Libruhl playbook.:rolleyes:

Ok, then stop talking about how "out of touch" Romney is because he happens to be wealthy; and other personal attacks. Just discuss his policy stances.

Fat chance, right? Ad hominem attacks are a central element of the Libruhl playbook.:rolleyes:

Seriously, are you that stupid. No one attacked him for being wealthy but the GOP attacked Kerry for being "a wealthy out of touch elitist". Remember the windsurfing ad?

http://articles.cnn.com/2004-03-08/...cratic-candidate-john-kerry?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS

FAIL!!

Now suck it up and sit in the corner like a good little conclown crybaby until we say you can leave. :D

In the meantime, I hope the Obama campaign continue to point out Romney being out of touch as he proposes policies that cuts from the middle class while advocating lowering taxes for he and his buddies.

Um, that IS talking about policy numbnuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Childish response. it is a legitimate question.

Seriously, are you that stupid. No one attacked him for being wealthy but the GOP attacked Kerry for being "a wealthy out of touch elitist". Remember the windsurfing ad?

http://articles.cnn.com/2004-03-08/...cratic-candidate-john-kerry?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS

FAIL!!

Now suck it up and sit in the corner like a good little conclown crybaby until we say you can leave. :D

In the meantime, I hope the Obama campaign continue to point out Romney being out of touch as he proposes policies that cuts from them for the middle class while advocating lowering taxes for he and his buddies.

Um, that IS talking about policy numbnuts.

I have a bad-ass hang-over and you are making me laugh. OUCH!!!:D

Sloppy scholarship at best. Please provide documentation of all allegations. I am especially interested in your "proof" of the amount of money you claim O'Reilly paid.

Sloppy scholarship at best. Please provide documentation of all allegations. I am especially interested in your "proof" of the amount of money you claim O'Reilly paid.

The PDF of the actual complaint filed by former O'Reilly producer Andrea Mackris:

http://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.ne...acy_url/2298/mackris_complaint.pdf?1324602509

The settlement was made out of court and the reported amount of money that the pervert Bildo actually paid out varies, depending on what source is cited. In this case, we will just go with a standard Pale Horse line when he was asked for proof of a claim he made on another thread:

Standard knowledge stuff in D.C.

What's good for the goose (Pale Horse), is good for the gander.

Now go crawl back onto your hole and think up some more LIES that you can run out here on the Poli Board.

The PDF of the actual complaint filed by former O'Reilly producer Andrea Mackris:

http://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.ne...acy_url/2298/mackris_complaint.pdf?1324602509

The settlement was made out of court and the reported amount of money that the pervert Bildo actually paid out varies, depending on what source is cited. In this case, we will just go with a standard Pale Horse line when he was asked for proof of a claim he made on another thread:

Now go crawl back onto your hole and think up some more LIES that you can run out here on the Poli Board.

So you lied about how much money might have been paid.

So you lied about how much money might have been paid.

Nope, my proof is, as Pale Horse said when he was asked for a source:

Common knowledge stuff in DC.

Nobody really knows how much Bildo paid out, but I will go with the 6o million dolar figure that I have read. You see, 'common knowledge stuff' can work both ways.

Now, take some time to ponder the crack in the teeth you just endured before you come back to get smacked in your grill again.

Oooh, not good. You know what O'reilly said about Michael Jackson settling his case---no one settles if they aren't guilty.

That has to mean that O'reilly is guilty for settling his.

:D:D