• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

A Presidential Award for golf?

Vag, they had Tantra classes at Hedo last week that some of our friends went to. They told us that it got pretty hot. My Wife and I regretted not attending.

Couple of things coming up for us in August and October. Weather has been weird though, people actually wearing sweats last time - LOL.

Oh, ok so you’re admitting to being promiscuous and reckless and not following safe sex practices. Allllllrighty then! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Def'n of 'promiscuous' - having or characterized by many transient sexual relationships
I / we do not have 'many transient sexual relationships' - we do enjoy very selective adult fun with others and there ARE alternatives to condoms - testing, oral, massage, etc. You are so dying to try something but way too creepy to enjoy it responsibly. ;)

Def'n of 'promiscuous' - having or characterized by many transient sexual relationships
I / we do not have 'many transient sexual relationships' - we do enjoy very selective adult fun with others and there ARE alternatives to condoms - testing, oral, massage, etc. You are so dying to try something but way too creepy to enjoy it responsibly. ;)

Yep, you fit the definition of promiscuous.

Oral is an alternative to condoms??????
You might want to check wit the CDC on that one bro! LOL!

And finally, I do what I want. I make choices. It’s really quite simple. I make moral and sensible choices and you make immoral and foolish choices, so don’t flatter yourself. ;);)

And finally, I do what I want. I make choices. It’s really quite simple. I make moral and sensible choices and you make immoral and foolish choices, so don’t flatter yourself. ;);)

According to your 2000 year old 'Instruction Manual'. Do you think you support a sexually moral president? Oops, that hurt didn't it? Keep your theology out of our biology. ;)

Shoot, I heard that oral sex makes your breath stink and teeth fall out, even causes throat cancer, no I'am good. :eek:o_O:)