9 Hcv reps have already quit today!

how is 122 an insult when they didn't even have a job? spoiled brats. while some vertex reps are good, the assumption that they all are just because they had a good drug is ridiculous. a few were grateful human beings, but most were materialistic shallow whiners.

When a company can go on a 54 billion dollar shopping spree, they can pay their people better. Here they pay sh&t and also treat their peeps with complete and utter disrespect. When you pay your people below market you need to make up by making a decent work atmosphere. It is win win for everyone when management treats their workers well oh, and has a decent product to sell. That helps, too. Nothing here for anyone except for the browbeaten cowards who are afraid to leave.

The problem is they lowballed all the experienced vertex reps. 122 was an insult. Then they micromanaged. The culture here sucks. And their plan sucks. They should have let these vertex reps run the show.

Many more will be leaving. They are getting what they deserve.

Vertex HCV reps are highly overrated and way overpaid. Just ask Vertex themselves - they fired each of them !

Vertex reps who went to BMS are as arrogant and self centered as those there. Word to those reading this......get over yourself, stop looking in the rear view mirror, be grateful you have a job and stop thinking you have it all figured out, Vertex was a one hit wonder and you happened to get lucky for a very short time. I know of a former vertex rep who's still out of work because they are so arrogant about their skills that they're losing out to less experienced reps.

Im in Metabolics and disgusted to read about how these new people feel they know how to run a franchise. We are at the end of the road here, some have interviewed for these HCV jobs and were ridiculed on the interview. Its a shame that Abbvie covets turds from other companies with an impressive resume and shuns its own people as inexperienced. We can handle the science as good as any of these losers from Vertex.

Im in Metabolics and disgusted to read about how these new people feel they know how to run a franchise. We are at the end of the road here, some have interviewed for these HCV jobs and were ridiculed on the interview. Its a shame that Abbvie covets turds from other companies with an impressive resume and shuns its own people as inexperienced. We can handle the science as good as any of these losers from Vertex.
Hey dipshit...you hire experienced reps when you plan to take-on Gilead in a market of which you know absolutely nothing. That said, you treat them like the knowledgable reps they are - don't fuck them on bonus, and place them with a bunch of primary care micro-managers. This was supposed to be "Biotech". Ha!! How many legacy Abbvie fucktards have sold a single script of Moderiba??? After 7+ months, how many legacy reps have to admit that they haven't been able to see their top prescribers? A lot!! Good luck!

Vertex reps who went to BMS are as arrogant and self centered as those there. Word to those reading this......get over yourself, stop looking in the rear view mirror, be grateful you have a job and stop thinking you have it all figured out, Vertex was a one hit wonder and you happened to get lucky for a very short time. I know of a former vertex rep who's still out of work because they are so arrogant about their skills that they're losing out to less experienced reps.

All this anger toward Vertex reps coming from pussies who have only worked at one company...don't have the balls to put themselves out there and interview beyond the confines of a single company. So do you have it all figured out? irony of myopic Abbvie-only reps actually criticizing Vertex reps for "thinking they have it all figured out" is rich.

All this anger toward Vertex reps coming from pussies who have only worked at one company...don't have the balls to put themselves out there and interview beyond the confines of a single company. So do you have it all figured out? irony of myopic Abbvie-only reps actually criticizing Vertex reps for "thinking they have it all figured out" is rich.

Most of the Vertex rep's thought that they were the bomb. They did not realize that the only reason that they did so well was that the company pre sold the product for a year before launch and "bought" all of the top centers of excellence in the hematology market. They actually thought they had something to do with the success of the launch. When the numbers started to go south did those same rep's claim any responsibility?-of course not! Overrated jerks. I love that they are now leaving Abbvie. So typical.....

When a company can go on a 54 billion dollar shopping spree, they can pay their people better. Here they pay sh&t and also treat their peeps with complete and utter disrespect. When you pay your people below market you need to make up by making a decent work atmosphere. It is win win for everyone when management treats their workers well oh, and has a decent product to sell. That helps, too. Nothing here for anyone except for the browbeaten cowards who are afraid to leave.

Amen, my Bro!

This post is from a fired ACCS rep and resident TROLL on these boards He's a big LIAR !!
Don't engage him
Don't mind if I do. I'll engage him.

Liar? Uh, may I remind you of the man at the helm of this shipwreck and his omission of truth? It shouldn't bother you at all. Yes, I want to hear more, much, more about others who fled this greasy spoon. I say greasy spoon because managment treats everyone as if they are short order cooks, flippin' burgers for a living. They show no respect for our work and expect us to accept low pay on top of the disrepect. Like I said:

Abbvie. A promise for lies.

Most of the Vertex rep's thought that they were the bomb. They did not realize that the only reason that they did so well was that the company pre sold the product for a year before launch and "bought" all of the top centers of excellence in the hematology market. They actually thought they had something to do with the success of the launch. When the numbers started to go south did those same rep's claim any responsibility?-of course not! Overrated jerks. I love that they are now leaving Abbvie. So typical.....

Thanks for hitting the nail on the head, well said comrade.