9 billion

<

6 Billion - Takeda, 3 Billion - Lilly. Punitive not Compensatory. Not sure the difference, but if the verdict is not overturned or the amount lowered, we all could be looking for a job quite soon.

No Fear! Executive Plan below...

Takeda's legal team will fight vigorously :)

Trust us and focus on controlling the controllables :)

We were expecting this type of news and have plans in place to absorb the impact :-}

Takeda is a cash heavy company and can handle this financial hit :)

We need your efforts in the Field now more than ever your RSDs and DMs will be providing more specific coaching and feedback to improve performance :)

No Fear! Executive Plan below...

Takeda's legal team will fight vigorously :)

Trust us and focus on controlling the controllables :)

We were expecting this type of news and have plans in place to absorb the impact :-}

Takeda is a cash heavy company and can handle this financial hit :)

We need your efforts in the Field now more than ever your RSDs and DMs will be providing more specific coaching and feedback to improve performance :)

And in the end, all the lying, cheating FUCKS at the top will pick up their bonuses and golden parachutes and never have to work a day in their lives again. Have we not seen this play out a few times here?