75 People Viewing on a Saturday

Its called a marriage and my wife and i are a team. Sorry if i dont beat her and treat her like a cavewoman like you would want me to. You should try to evolve.

I don't think that was his/her point. The questions is does she beat you and treat you like a cave woman. If you don't work for Merck why even post?

I don't think that was his/her point. The questions is does she beat you and treat you like a cave woman. If you don't work for Merck why even post?

now......now......this is a guy who has been working somewhere for 10-15 years and has never been promoted. I bet his wife is a manager because she has bigger nuts than he does. You might be a team but I bet you’re not the patriarch of the house. That’s pretty clear. I guess it’s the world we live in today.

now......now......this is a guy who has been working somewhere for 10-15 years and has never been promoted. I bet his wife is a manager because she has bigger nuts than he does. You might be a team but I bet you’re not the patriarch of the house. That’s pretty clear. I guess it’s the world we live in today.

BINGO

Actually we have a child with severe health problems. He has Leukemia. It takes a great toll on any parent. This is not about who has the biggest nuts or who is in office. Grow up and think for yourself. If you are so bold, post your name and city of location. All of you cyber bullies are the same. You talk a good game but you are afraid to identify yourself. Obviously my wife was right about layoffs. Good luck to all of you except the one coward who gets his rocks off harassing people. Get a life pal!

Actually we have a child with severe health problems. He has Leukemia. It takes a great toll on any parent. This is not about who has the biggest nuts or who is in office. Grow up and think for yourself. If you are so bold, post your name and city of location. All of you cyber bullies are the same. You talk a good game but you are afraid to identify yourself. Obviously my wife was right about layoffs. Good luck to all of you except the one coward who gets his rocks off harassing people. Get a life pal!

I will say a prayer for your child. Looking through the thread, people just though you were a troll. Everyone is worried right now. I have never seen it so stressful. It was more then one person. This place has a wolf pack mentality. 150 people plus are on this at times.