6 Billion Verdict = LAYOFFS

Anonymous

Takeda will obviously appeal, but then what if they lose? Front page news....Major Layoffs and more Quintiles to back-fill smallish sales force with larger geographies far fewer if any DM's.

All sales staff making over 85K Base will be automatically cut. Get ready DM's - you will be vaporized!!

<

Takeda will obviously appeal, but then what if they lose? Front page news....Major Layoffs and more Quintiles to back-fill smallish sales force with larger geographies far fewer if any DM's.

All sales staff making over 85K Base will be automatically cut. Get ready DM's - you will be vaporized!!

Are you kidding me? We can't keep DM's here. All the good ones have quit to go elsewhere. They just gave us a $10,000 across the board increase in base pay recently because so many were leaving. I love being a DM here. We are untouchable.

The $10,000 bump in base was really nice, too!!

Our products may suck and our reps may be complete whiners, but we make some big money and I'm not leaving until I get a package.

Yes, karma for selectively laying off those 40 year olds+ with larger salaries and keeping the young, underpaid, & less skilled. I wish I got that severance.

I was here only 5 months when PBR happened. I remained while my 2 partners were laid off. Both were Tap people with over 15 years with the company. I was happy to have a job, but I immediately realized what kind of company Takeda is. What you do doesn't matter.