• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

5,000 Contrave Scripts in first 3 weeks, not too shabby..things

you guys are done. We have a better product and a $30 co-pay. Say good night.

Heard your detail with a doctor; all you can do is slam Contrave with half baked science. Hardly said a thing about your med (sad sales force). When you left and I had a chance to talk to the physician about your detail all he could do was shake his head.

I love it. Keep stepping in it my friend.

Heard your detail with a doctor; all you can do is slam Contrave with half baked science. Hardly said a thing about your med (sad sales force). When you left and I had a chance to talk to the physician about your detail all he could do was shake his head.

I love it. Keep stepping in it my friend.

Couldn't agree more.

What a pathetic sales force they have. I love hearing my docs laugh at the shit our competitors say. $30 copay? HA! You are either a dumbass or a liar. Regardless, flush your "relationships" down the toilet because you look like a spineless joke. Grow a set, please..

i know. My Drs are all telling me about the Medical Letter and the Prescribers Guide. Who cares if those both state that that drugs is much more effective and safe, we have 10x more reps and we can sell off label. Screw them. Just because the Prescribers Guide states their med causes 26 lb avg wt loss and C causes 9lb avg per yeardoesnt mean anything. We can combat that by showing them the Medical letter that states that their med is the most effective but you can yake ours 3x a day, just not with a long list of meds. And never forget, we have 10x more reps than they do.

i know. My Drs are all telling me about the Medical Letter and the Prescribers Guide. Who cares if those both state that that drugs is much more effective and safe, we have 10x more reps and we can sell off label. Screw them. Just because the Prescribers Guide states their med causes 26 lb avg wt loss and C causes 9lb avg per yeardoesnt mean anything. We can combat that by showing them the Medical letter that states that their med is the most effective but you can yake ours 3x a day, just not with a long list of meds. And never forget, we have 10x more reps than they do.

I think? this is sarcasm but it's written so poorly I'm not sure. Yes keep stepping in it.