• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

3rd to market

<

Wow, 4th that makes it so much better!!
Did someone really bring up insulin in 1923?

Novo is doing great with their mass layoffs, market access struggles, and the constant FDA push backs.

Keep it up

Novo is doing great with their mass layoffs, market access struggles, and the constant FDA push backs.

Keep it up

Mass layoffs? When did we do that? How many people actually needed up with out a job? 30?
Market access struggles? Levemir, Tresiba, and Victoza are covered better than every other product in their class.
FDA pushbacks? Ozempic approved; FiAsp approved; Xultophy approved; CV data in the Victoza label approved.

I’m not sure what company you’re talking about, but it isn’t this one. Go troll somewhere else, my friend.

Mass layoffs? When did we do that? How many people actually needed up with out a job? 30?
Market access struggles? Levemir, Tresiba, and Victoza are covered better than every other product in their class.
FDA pushbacks? Ozempic approved; FiAsp approved; Xultophy approved; CV data in the Victoza label approved.

I’m not sure what company you’re talking about, but it isn’t this one. Go troll somewhere else, my friend.
mgmt. Response,

you must be from Texas, Lantus still has better coverage than Levemir and Tresiba combined

Keep it up

Well you did ask if we ever came up with a 1st in class product. I guess you didn't like that answer, my apologies if it didn't fit in with your agenda.